• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Jennifer Love Hewitt Appreciation Thread

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
That lead singer of LFO Rich Cronin said on Howard Stern she’s bat shit crazy. She’d give different guys promise rings and go nuts when confronted about it. Of course he confirmed that she’s dynamite in the sack.
Yeah that’s the interview I’m referring to, she pretty much gave every guy an engagement ring on the 2nd or 3rd date. She had a great run from Id day 97-2004 before someone knew came along and they stopped putting her in big projects. Probably would have gotten better roles if she showed her tits.

G

Yeah that’s the interview I’m referring to, she pretty much gave every guy an engagement ring on the 2nd or 3rd date. She had a great run from Id day 97-2004 before someone knew came along and they stopped putting her in big projects. Probably would have gotten better roles if she showed her tits.
I’d still want to see those gazangas. Purely for masturbation purposes, Jennifer because I know you’re reading this.

Caverlock

Nice For Here
Forum Clout
tbur45.gif