• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

@jenna today.

RoxburyRick

Forum Clout
You know this thread would be a lot more hurtful if it was coming from someone in a relationship. We all know you're a manlet incel who hasn't had sex in years, dude. Bacon's just getting insecure because it's Valentine's Day, so he makes a Patrick-esque "I am the sex haver and none of my internet enemies have ever felt the touch of a woman" from the comfort of a $1000 chair branded with a toy logo.

Anyway, nobody cared or missed you when you left. Hope you weren't lurking everyday wondering "why is nobody saying they miss my wisdom and guidance?!?!"

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Nobacon can’t make fun of Jenna anymore with this weird superiority. We all know you’re a chud faggot. The fact that you’re a Christian doesn’t distract from that.

RoxburyRick

Forum Clout
Please do his voice singing wake me up before you go go by wham. I have a feeling that will be funny.
I'm back on the clock and trying to get outta here so I can get to dinner. Get me an instrumental version on mp3 (probably from YouTube) and send me the mp3. I might have time to sync it up