• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

@jenna today.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
And every day.

IMG_2952.jpeg

Jenna

bitch real g's move in silence like lasagna
Forum Clout
You know this thread would be a lot more hurtful if it was coming from someone in a relationship. We all know you're a manlet incel who hasn't had sex in years, dude. Bacon's just getting insecure because it's Valentine's Day, so he makes a Patrick-esque "I am the sex haver and none of my internet enemies have ever felt the touch of a woman" from the comfort of a $1000 chair branded with a toy logo.

Anyway, nobody cared or missed you when you left. Hope you weren't lurking everyday wondering "why is nobody saying they miss my wisdom and guidance?!?!"

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
You know this thread would be a lot more hurtful if it was coming from someone in a relationship. We all know you're a manlet incel who hasn't had sex in years, dude. Bacon's just getting insecure because it's Valentine's Day, so he makes a Patrick-esque "I am the sex haver and none of my internet enemies have ever felt the touch of a woman" from the comfort of a $1000 chair branded with a toy logo.

Anyway, nobody cared or missed you when you left. Hope you weren't lurking everyday wondering "why is nobody saying they miss my wisdom and guidance?!?!"

When is the last time you got anything for Valentine’s Day from a lover?

And what did he get you?

Jenna

Forum Clout
When is the last time you got anything for Valentine’s Day from a lover?

And what did he get you?

I don't think it's common for men to get prezzies on Valentines Day unless you're a manchild obsessed with miniature figurines. Get her chocolates and/or flowers, take her out to dinner, plow her brains out. No need for Katie to shop on amazon for the latest set of warhammer dwarfs you wanted.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
I don't think it's common for men to get prezzies on Valentines Day unless you're a manchild obsessed with miniature figurines. Get her chocolates and/or flowers, take her out to dinner, plow her brains out. No need for Katie to shop on amazon for the latest set of warhammer dwarfs you wanted.

So never then?

Jenna

Forum Clout
@NoBacon @Jenna you fags going to keep pretending to not like each other or are you going to start each other's dicks?

I only ask because we all want to watch. And jerk off.

I rather enjoyed his recent break from the forums. Nobody was projecting their insecurities onto me or making shitty threads about *checks off-topic* how much they hate teachers.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
I rather enjoyed his recent break from the forums. Nobody was projecting their insecurities onto me or making shitty threads about *checks off-topic* how much they hate teachers.

Basically you’ve never had a Valentine’s Day date?

Faggot Boqposter

The Alawite Assassin
Forum Clout
Speak for yourself. I’ve never felt further from Christ than when he left.

Nobacon I speak for the silent majority when I say: I’m glad you’re back to spread the good word.