• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Jenna just couldn't leave it da fawk alone (and is an admitted pedophile on top of it)

Monk

Forum Clout
I immediately leave any thread that mentions or includes Patreeky, he's chef Libby levels retarded
Even putting the attention-seeking tulip nigger on ignore really doesn't make a difference because the fucking loser posts so much that you just see 'ignored user' everywhere. Monumental Eurotrash faggot who is jealous of #1 poster Nigger Jim.

Am I the only one here who doesn’t send or receive private messages?
Can't remember who it was but someone on here PM'd me once and it legit made me uncomfortable. Some of these fucking faggots have secret forums and PM each other like high school girls. Makes me fucking sick.

Jenna

The Mix 94.9 $3000 Fugitive
Forum Clout
I Dm'ed Jenna to talk about fat lana del rey and he/she motherfucked me and never responded
I'm fucking brooding

Okay okay I feel I need to address this.

I had no idea how to respond to when someone sends me a video of fat Lana Del Rey and says they want to fuck her. I respect your decision I guess?

I basically gave myself two options, respond back something retarded like "haha yeah" or just ignore it and hope you were blackout drunk PMing me nonsense and will forget about it tomorrow morning. The lesson here is if you get horny about a celebrity, Jenna does not need to hear about it.

I do apologize Stifflersmom, I know I'm your favorite poster and all. I get it, being ignored by Jenna tends to drive other posters to insanity. Y'know, it's just annoying to know if I ever add a third poster to my block list, Quasi will inform them and it'll be a stupid thing again.

Milk74

I'm black Irish
Forum Clout
Okay okay I feel I need to address this.

I had no idea how to respond to when someone sends me a video of fat Lana Del Rey and says they want to fuck her. I respect your decision I guess?

I basically gave myself two options, respond back something retarded like "haha yeah" or just ignore it and hope you were blackout drunk PMing me nonsense and will forget about it tomorrow morning. The lesson here is if you get horny about a celebrity, Jenna does not need to hear about it.

I do apologize Stifflersmom, I know I'm your favorite poster and all. I get it, being ignored by Jenna tends to drive other posters to insanity. Y'know, it's just annoying to know if I ever add a third poster to my block list, Quasi will inform them and it'll be a stupid thing again.
If I ever send you a DM you better reply...

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Forum Clout
WHAT DOES ANY OF THIS MEAN?!

IMG_20230317_200828.jpg

Milk74

I'm black Irish
Forum Clout
Even putting the attention-seeking tulip nigger on ignore really doesn't make a difference because the fucking loser posts so much that you just see 'ignored user' everywhere. Monumental Eurotrash faggot who is jealous of #1 poster Nigger Jim.

Can't remember who it was but someone on here PM'd me once and it legit made me uncomfortable. Some of these fucking faggots have secret forums and PM each other like high school girls. Makes me fucking sick.
Awwww, sweetie, is it that easy to make you uncomfortable?

What a pussy.

P.s.

"Can't remember who it was but someone on here PM'd me"

Doubtful...

Last edited:

Jenna

The Mix 94.9 $3000 Fugitive
Forum Clout
WHAT DOES ANY OF THIS MEAN?!

View attachment 102160

Honestly? Your real life with the handicap, constant pain, mental health episodes where you take weeks off the forum, I'm not a fucking monster. When you get like sad and shit, it's kind of a cool thing to remember.

Like I remember when Brendan Frasier hosted SNL, Chris Kattan got real chummy with him and it pissed off Norm. So Norm wrote a sketch with the sole intention of annoying Chris and knowing that backstory, the sketch is way funnier. I don't know, I just hope you can laugh about it and not be a whiny faggot like Chris Kattan.

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Forum Clout
Honestly? Your real life with the handicap, constant pain, mental health episodes where you take weeks off the forum, I'm not a fucking monster. When you get like sad and shit, it's kind of a cool thing to remember.

Like I remember when Brendan Frasier hosted SNL, Chris Kattan got real chummy with him and it pissed off Norm. So Norm wrote a sketch with the sole intention of annoying Chris and knowing that backstory, the sketch is way funnier. I don't know, I just hope you can laugh about it and not be a whiny faggot like Chris Kattan.
Wut.

G

What the fuck are you babbling about, dude?