• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

JDA vs Patrick, who would win in a fight?

Who would win

• Total voters

RobertMewler

Forum Clout
You must have missed the tweet where pat says he can chase you for miles then tie you in a knot. Anyone got that handy?
bcbde7c0e8905655c611557d58d43044.png

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
Forum Clout
Thanks, I hate it.
See, THIS is what were talking about. THIS is the type of thing that would set Patty off ona 30 tweet rant. Jon literally writes a funny 4 word response and we laugh and move on. If Jon came in here saying “fuck you. I swear if youd face me id pummel you. I deadlift 500 lbs daily, child. Id beat you senseless. Stop photoshopping me.” Id hop right on the bandwagon of bashing Jon. But hes a normal guy with a normal sense of humor. Thats rly all i ask out of these people. Fucking laugh every now and again. You fucking perpetual victims make me sick.

Jim-sucks-shit

*ALL FUTURE COURT DATES ARE VACATED*
Forum Clout
Pat has never been in a fight or been hit, he wouldn't be as much of an insufferable cunt as he is if he'd been slapped around a few times when he deserved it. JDA being part spic or whatever but also into scifi has certainly been in a few scraps if only to defend that faggotry.

Pat's only defense would be if he was able to run and tattle before any fists were thrown.

Last edited:
Forum Clout
See, THIS is what were talking about. THIS is the type of thing that would set Patty off ona 30 tweet rant. Jon literally writes a funny 4 word response and we laugh and move on. If Jon came in here saying “fuck you. I swear if youd face me id pummel you. I deadlift 500 lbs daily, child. Id beat you senseless. Stop photoshopping me.” Id hop right on the bandwagon of bashing Jon. But hes a normal guy with a normal sense of humor. Thats rly all i ask out of these people. Fucking laugh every now and again. You fucking perpetual victims make me sick.
SJWs can't laugh because they were raped/abused as children (Probably at Worldcon in Pat's case) and are perpetuating cycles as adults.