• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

JDA vs Patrick, who would win in a fight?

Who would win

• Total voters
Forum Clout
I like JDA but Pat has that retard strength going for him.
If he had retard strength we'd have videos of him lifting weights instead of just a reddit post of him lying about benching 250.

Ive got JDA, first round - I think Patrick gets hit clean in the catfish kisser once and tells his corner to throw in the pink blankie.

*edit: it is of utmost importance also to not forget how much of a retarded maverick Pat tries to be - he will never do something just because it's the way its always been done when he could instead do something fat and weird (see: the apple pie made with red delicious). I would not at all put it past Rick to come out of the corner trying the windmill technique

Last edited:

RoTheHo69

if you ban me, you are gay.
Forum Clout
I like JDA but Pat has that retard strength going for him.
Fuck I wanna undo my vote now. You're right.

Like the other brothermen said, pats got retard strength and probably a high pain tolerance because he was beat up and bullied as a child

He's used to getting pegged by niki with her yellow teeth and with sunglasses on her head.

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

Those breeches will stay open!
Forum Clout
CutPastePhotos-1643253865577.png