• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Janes Bond is a fucking faggot man

Did he Come Pound Cumia?

• Yes

Votes: 10 90.9%
  • Yes

Votes: 1 9.1%

• Total voters

bumbum8

It died on the vine
Forum Clout
I thought most European men were like that after a while, save the Irish and the Scots, maybe the Welsh, they just turn into grumpy old dudes at pubs and fishing I thought.

Jim-sucks-shit

*ALL FUTURE COURT DATES ARE VACATED*
Forum Clout
qMzinC.gif

Mc.Faggot

crumbum
Forum Clout
Let me stop you right there. If you ever hear interviews with him in the 80s talking about Joel (((Silver))) and nauseatingly verbally blowing him, I'm pretty convinced he sucked off kike producers in the early 80s before he was a name to get into Pedowood. If you've seen the shit he's said in he past decade, he completely pissed on his legend. I think after years and years of taking all those hormones and TRT, he's gone full estrogen.

He could fuck any regular bitch he wanted and he fucks his squatty Mexican maid.
Arnold and his male work out partner used to go deep into the woods naked and dead lift each other cause “you get a good burn”

AwfulManTitTankTop

"AnTi-swaTTing laws"
Forum Clout
As a lifelong chubby chaser I've always found Pierce Brosnan and his wife's relationship to be very cute in a Johnny and Ginny Sac sorta way:

cctzoRk.jpg

c3c52e_7668996.jpg

^That pic specifically has lead a lot of people to speculate that ol' Pierce is a feeder but I don't see it. I think he just loves his wife. The mother of his children. Even if she has blossomed in a Rubenesque, curvaceous, woman.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
I still wonder what combination of cajoling and misrepresentation got Daniel Craig to the Cum Pound. Based on his look of discomfort and slight embarrassment, i'd say:

1) he didn't know nana but was told by someone he was a Radio Show host "on the same level as howard stern" and though he must be as wealthy with a mansion in the Hampton's etc. Then when he got there he realized how much more low rent nana was but was too polite to just suddenly bail.

2) He arrived at the compound and realized that this wasn't going to be some get together of elites (being a celebrity at his level he probably only hangs out with people who are as famous or rich) and realized ant hangs out with the likes of Stupid Geno and Big A and really didn't want to be seen there. I just don't see a guy like Daniel craig hanging out with normal people, let alone subnormal people like Nana's crew.

3) some combination of both

Punished Dan Mullen

Calamari Ring Leader
Forum Clout
I still wonder what combination of cajoling and misrepresentation got Daniel Craig to the Cum Pound. Based on his look of discomfort and slight embarrassment, i'd say:

1) he didn't know nana but was told by someone he was a Radio Show host "on the same level as howard stern" and though he must be as wealthy with a mansion in the Hampton's etc. Then when he got there he realized how much more low rent nana was but was too polite to just suddenly bail.

2) He arrived at the compound and realized that this wasn't going to be some get together of elites (being a celebrity at his level he probably only hangs out with people who are as famous or rich) and realized ant hangs out with the likes of Stupid Geno and Big A and really didn't want to be seen there. I just don't see a guy like Daniel craig hanging out with normal people, let alone subnormal people like Nana's crew.

3) some combination of both
Iirc Keith's connection got him there so he probably can't just bail

After what we seen from the 3d tour it's hilarious to think Nana showing him the "theater" with 46 inch plasma TV and Xbox 360 all over the house

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
As a lifelong chubby chaser I've always found Pierce Brosnan and his wife's relationship to be very cute in a Johnny and Ginny Sac sorta way:

View attachment 9483

View attachment 9484

^That pic specifically has lead a lot of people to speculate that ol' Pierce is a feeder but I don't see it. I think he just loves his wife. The mother of his children. Even if she has blossomed in a Rubenesque, curvaceous, woman.
His wife is naturally hot.

What he did was, he got her fat, and then got her to lose weight. So, in a woman who ages, her fat is stored in her arse-area and her beefers, thus keeping her thicc.

Ol' bastard plays the long game and avoids pissing off God in the process. Guy's a prince/genius/architect.

NortheastPhilly

Shock Jock
Forum Clout
His wife is naturally hot.

What he did was, he got her fat, and then got her to lose weight. So, in a woman who ages, her fat is stored in her arse-area and her beefers, thus keeping her thicc.

Ol' bastard plays the long game and avoids pissing off God in the process. Guy's a prince/genius/architect.
Banking on a middle aged woman to lose weight is a hell of a gamble

Chapel

Dirty Bastard
Forum Clout
It’s criminal that Sean Connery isn’t here, he knew how to treat a bitch like this