• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Janes Bond is a fucking faggot man

Did he Come Pound Cumia?

• Yes

Votes: 10 90.9%
  • Yes

Votes: 1 9.1%

• Total voters

Punished Dan Mullen

Calamari Ring Leader
Forum Clout
de6211f4c4954984d329be47e82bcb77f6a8ffc94bd5fa2dc4d5518fb765c90c.jpg

G

He is, or was, a massive cokehead too apparently. I used to work with a guy who had a pretty tasty habit. He was a trader who pulled in about 400k a year pre-bonus and did blow almost every night. His dealer was some posh twat who dealt out of his place in Holland Park. Craig was supposedly one of his best customers according to this guy I worked with, he'd see him there practically every other time he was picking up. This was back in 2004-6 though.

And every actor is a homosexual with the exceptions of Mel, Sean Connery, Denzel, Arnold and (oddly) Jude "I'm allergic to latex" Law. He doesn't like coming inside random women. He LOVES IT!

Snake

Forum Clout
He is, or was, a massive cokehead too apparently. I used to work with a guy who had a pretty tasty habit. He was a trader who pulled in about 400k a year pre-bonus and did blow almost every night. His dealer was some posh twat who dealt out of his place in Holland Park. Craig was supposedly one of his best customers according to this guy I worked with, he'd see him there practically every other time he was picking up. This was back in 2004-6 though.

And every actor is a homosexual with the exceptions of Mel, Sean Connery, Denzel, Arnold and (oddly) Jude "I'm allergic to latex" Law. He doesn't like coming inside random women. He LOVES IT!
Let me stop you right there. If you ever hear interviews with him in the 80s talking about Joel (((Silver))) and nauseatingly verbally blowing him, I'm pretty convinced he sucked off kike producers in the early 80s before he was a name to get into Pedowood. If you've seen the shit he's said in he past decade, he completely pissed on his legend. I think after years and years of taking all those hormones and TRT, he's gone full estrogen.

He could fuck any regular bitch he wanted and he fucks his squatty Mexican maid.

Last edited:
G

Let me stop you right there. If you ever hear interviews with him in the 80s talking about Joel (((Silver))) and nauseatingly verbally blowing him, I'm pretty convinced he sucked off kike producers in the early 80s before he was a name to get into Pedowood. If you've seen the shit he's said in he past decade, he completely pissed on his legend. I think after years and years of taking all those hormones and TRT, he's gone full estrogen.

He could fuck any regular bitch he wanted and he fucks his squatty Mexican maid.
You raise some fair points.

G

I don't know anything about Jude Law really, but Mel, Sir Sean and Denzel never deviated from being real ass dudes. I love this Denzel red carpet interview where that fag (((reporter))) thought he was getting gotcha questions and said without saying it he supported Trump and hates BLM.

[MEDIA=youtube]kS3Xug7Vuig[/MEDIA]
Yeah, I don't much about Law other than he's got like 10 kids with a bunch of different women. He'd be didndu if he didn't have the money to pay for them.

There's a couple of good clips of Denzel like that.
[MEDIA=youtube]kFicDB1Kt4w[/MEDIA]

Snake

Forum Clout
Yeah, I don't much about Law other than he's got like 10 kids with a bunch of different women. He'd be didndu if he didn't have the money to pay for them.

He's probably a Larry Elder fan with some of the things he's said about black criminality and fatherless homes.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
I don't know anything about Jude Law really, but Mel, Sir Sean and Denzel never deviated from being real ass dudes. I love this Denzel red carpet interview where that fag (((reporter))) thought he was getting gotcha questions and said without saying it he supported Trump and hates BLM.

Denzel is an underrated real ass dude. He’s been in movies since the 80s yet has never cried about being black and has pretty much stayed away from all the Hollywood bullshit. I think I’ve only even see him once in the tabloids and it was him playing in a charity softball game.

Snake

Forum Clout

There's definitely two different blacks out there and the last few years shown that. There's black people, and there's niggers. I'd rather live in an all White society, because homogeneity is the natural law of the jungle. But if we did absolutely have to live together, 90% of them would need to go back to mommy afroka.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
Let me stop you right there. If you ever hear interviews with him in the 80s talking about Joel (((Silver))) and nauseatingly verbally blowing him, I'm pretty convinced he sucked off kike producers in the early 80s before he was a name to get into Pedowood.
Arnold was doing gay acts for favors when he was a bodybuilder before he even got into acting.