Jamie Lee Curtis, who once had great tits, now has a trans child

Ladynyahh

He's big and fat, he's Patrick Tomlinson

I think the kid was a fat nerd who had nothing going on, so he became a transgender to become "interesting" to be honest witcha.

What happens when being trans is no longer popular like it is now? How many of these things are going to try to "transition" back to the genders they were born as? Probably not the ones who lopped off a dick or tits obviously

wbgreen

May St. Mel bless you
Expected the child to be a black adoption. One thing I agree with angry nogs: Hollywood cunts love feminizing black men.

G

[URL unfurl="true"]https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/jamie-lee-curtis-her-daughter-133000614.html[/URL]

I think the kid was a fat nerd who had nothing going on, so he became a transgender to become "interesting" to be honest witcha.

What happens when being trans is no longer popular like it is now? How many of these things are going to try to "transition" back to the genders they were born as? Probably not the ones who lopped off a dick or tits obviously
That's why the r/detrans sub is so popular on reddit. It's a hoot.

Snake

A drinking buddy of mine has a daughter now a boy.

I know what he really thinks but he's got to be supportive. I have family who are teachers and they say 2 or 3 kids in the school are trans. Bring back bullying.
I can't imagine in the late 90s or early 00s having trannies in class. The only thing I remember was a fat nigger faggot that had bad Vitiligo.

Last edited:
I can't imagine in the late 90s or early 00s having trannies in class. The only thing I remember was a fat nigger faggot that had bad Vitiligo.
I only graduated HS 7 years ago, and there was never a single tranny or other shit like that. We just had some regular gay kids. Ahh the days of good old fashioned gay guys that stayed in their lane. Ya never appreciate what ya got til its gone.

Uncle Floyd

“Too many goddamn scuddleheads.”
I only graduated HS 7 years ago, and there was never a single tranny or other shit like that. We just had some regular gay kids. Ahh the days of good old fashioned gay guys that stayed in their lane. Ya never appreciate what ya got til its gone.
In my high school the faggots kept their fagginess to a minimum and only opened their mouths about it in the showers.

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Just took a gander at this:

Transitions from male to female, and then will be transitioning back to male. And this one cut the dick off. So-ci-e-ty wants us to believe this normal behavior, fawwk man

"throwing a six year old down the stairs encased in nothing but a rug to cushion the fall."

LMAO

Calculating Bovinity

My name's Pat-reek, the Five-Ton Freak, child
I graduated High School 10 years ago. No trannies. One sissy (who was in denial, since came out). Couple of bisexual broads but they were either straight and just looking for attention, or lesbos who hadn't fully committed yet.

Simpler times

G

Just took a gander at this: [MEDIA=reddit]detrans/comments/qc484d[/MEDIA]

Transitions from male to female, and then will be transitioning back to male. And this one cut the dick off. So-ci-e-ty wants us to believe this normal behavior, fawwk man
OOPSIE DOODLES!