• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Jackie’s OWASP presentation is up

Udders

Great food
Forum Clout
A Farmer put together a quick TLDR, which I'm pasting here. I advise against visiting such an awful, hateful site.

fatjackie1.jpg
fatjackie2.jpg

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
She gave us credit for getting ooga detained.

Thank you Jackie for finally recognizing the power we have at the department of homeland security.
That alone proves she should not be taken seriously, we didn’t “trick” anyone - we reported someone who had openly bragged about violating the rules of his travel visa and he was detained for it. People even warned him that his plan wasn’t the best idea then he cried when he got what he deserved. It’s like when Pat claimed we were gonna “trick” the police into giving him a DUI.

Faggot Boqposter

The Alawite Assassin
Forum Clout
That alone proves she should not be taken seriously, we didn’t “trick” anyone - we reported someone who had openly bragged about violating the rules of his travel visa and he was detained for it. People even warned him that his plan wasn’t the best idea then he cried when he got what he deserved. It’s like when Pat claimed we were gonna “trick” the police into giving him a DUI.
Did people really report him? If so that’s pretty fucking funny. I always assumed it was a joke

Turk February

Our experiences exceed yours.
Forum Clout
She makes us look cool.
Well, yes - that's because she has all this troll history and no way to present it, she can't just talk about how she did the shitty things she did, that would be profiteering, so she uses Dan Mullen and this forum as a stand in for herself and GNAA. She loves this place. She wishes she didn't have this grift going so she could join on the fun.