• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Jackie Singh makes one final, dramatic post in the Torswats Return Telegram

• Thread starter NIGGER_ANNIHILATOR_1488
  • Start date

quasi101

the $83,736.99 fugitive
Forum Clout
this fat bitch doesn't know the blockchain is public???
Of course she doesn't. She has no understanding of any actual technical details. She can bullshit good enough to trick people who don't know anything. This is not my area so someone call me wrong and gay, but the classic more well known coins are based on the original conception of solving the double spend problem through a "chain" (hence the name) or transactions. Each block is added and therefore can be traced backed. Bitcoin, etherium, litecoin etc all use these. There is something known as a private blockchain but I have no idea how that works. It seems dumb. Like this one

This is going to be a very rough analogy, and I barely know how this works... but monero uses a kind of "one time code" instead of a public address added to the chain. My understanding is this works as a sort of asymmetrical key, similar to a digital signature. The owner of the private key can decrypt the transaction, and the public key is used to encrypt it. So you can claim ownership, but with an encrypted "signature" in a sense. So while privacy coins like monero are technically public, they are anonymized or obfuscated further.

To prevent the double spending in anonymized coins like monero, my understanding is that its similar to a signed url , of which i'm more familiar. If you've ever downloaded an asset from a website only to click the link again and the "link expired" or something like that its likely using some CDN and signing implementation. Essentially the link you get contains an expiration time, then the cdn passes that through to the api server if the time has expired and/or the auth fails you can't access the resource. So using your private key in something like monero, you'd have access as a one time link and only you are able to decrypt the transaction. Since this is tracked on the chain publicly it doesn't fall prey to the double spend attack.

Jenna

bitch real g's move in silence like lasagna
Forum Clout
So torswatsreturns specifically mentions "Goodluck on your investigation Jackie and Patrick". Not goodluck to the FBI or law enforcement, goodluck to amateur internet detectives Jack & Pat. Funny how they validate Jackie's delusion that she's Nancy Drew and will solve the big mystery.

G

Wait wait wait... I got so blinded there for a moment I couldn't see the forest for the trees. The more you read this the more ludicrous it becomes, especially when you take into account the backstory.

No hyperbole, an actual child (enjoy prison) with a Crayola could concoct a more believable "au revoir" letter than this. I need to do a few things and then I'm going to sit down at the computer and dissect this...

G

This is how it reads to me:
  • X happened and I need to shut this down NOW, oh fuck... okay here's what I'll say:
  • It's definitely not Jackie running this account.
  • But Jackie is cool, so... I know, I was actually helping her with her investigation this whole time!!!
  • But if I leave it at that the feds might want to talk to me her anyway, and at worst it makes it seem like it could be Jackie, and I don't want the feds kicking down my her door and talking with her, so... okay got it, I'll explain that I've never actually swatted anyone, and this was all just a big prank on reporters!!! There we go!!!
  • But... is that enough?! Okay let me add "Jackie Singh is dumb" and something mildly racist and how her theory was wrong, that should throw them off the trail... that's consistent with the other stuff I posted, right??
  • Definitely please don't investigate this account law enforcement, like I said this account isn't real and I've never done anything illegal and it's always just been Alan and it's all over now!!!!!!!!
  • ...better add some emojis to be safe...
Imagining myself in a dunce cap stuck in a corner somewhere, there's even a certain logic to it as well where one can see how this got written.
But in the context of everything else that's been posted, it doesn't make any sense.

How has this account helped Jackie (and subsequently Pat) in their "investigations"?
  • Does threatening Jackie help with her investigation? No.

bb.jpeg
    b.png

I guess in Jackie's mind it sort of made her look cool though:

torswats3.jpeg

• Does reposting Dushatar's DM and (poorly) making it seem like Torswats could be the Swede help? No.

torswats5.jpeg

• Does Jackie not immediately and publically responding to Petter make her look less guilty, nevermind "proving" she had actually DM'd this fake Torswats account her private convo with Petter? No.

1706823119847.png

So how has this account secretly been helping Jackie?
It hasn't, unless you consider posting bogus crypto addresses and zero screenshots in that final departure message "helping."
The tone in that message isn't even consistent!!! First it's well-wishes to Jackie and Patrick, then later on it's trash talk. What??

If it does turn out Patrick and Jackie have indeed worked together to false-flag swat Patrick in the past, and that Jackie was indeed running the fake Torswats account, it would not surprise me in the slightest if this final fake-Torswats message was prompted by Patrick drunkenly trying to get in contact with Jackie through pre-established "secure" channels this weekend, before DM'ing her something on Twitter or SMS or email like "hey I need you to do that one thing for me again."

Allegedly. In Minecraft. In an alternate universe. What the fuck do I know, I'm just a guy with a lunch pail and a thermos of coffee.

Attachments

• a757612e11752c59c44d58c7b8fa6f13.png
    a757612e11752c59c44d58c7b8fa6f13.png
    798.8 KB · Views: 18
  • 889050b780fcd26a97e77215bbec1b87.png
    889050b780fcd26a97e77215bbec1b87.png
    868 KB · Views: 21