• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Jackie says we’re all guilty of federal wire fraud

Prison Enjoyer

Forum Clout
She mentioned Petter Janse the other day. Ridiculous she's still running with that faildox.
p.png

G

She mentioned Petter Janse the other day. Ridiculous she's still running with that faildox.
View attachment 166226
[URL unfurl="true"]https://archive.ph/hT3mH[/URL]

- Snax, literally one tweet ago: "Why are these losers still trying to talk to me? Is it cause they're all guilty?"

- Also Snax, literally one tweet later: "Why hasn't he contacted me? He must be guilty."

SFWA liaison

Heidi Hildeman customer
Forum Clout
1700523916676.png
- bitch who has been crying for most of 2023 about patposting and done absolutely nothing productive about it because she's an impotent fat deadbeat mother

she's so lazy and useless she hasn't even posted the article yet

Last edited:

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
View attachment 166249
- bitch who has been crying for most of 2023 about patposting and done absolutely nothing productive about it because she's an impotent fat deadbeat mother
That convention wont even post her keynote speech because it probably was a bunch of crazy that that wasted everyones time and only served to boost her ego but not actually accomplish anything.