• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Jackie admits to being autistic

Dennis Denuto

It's the vibe
Forum Clout
very masculine diagnosis

she probably just made it up to feel special anyway

reminder she thinks 75% mentally retarded (according to his own lawyers) Jón Fríamnn is "sharp", she thinks having the tism is trendy and fits her "geeky" LARP
View attachment 165482
(this is about them discovering that Gibney is supported by Russia to undermine western democracy btw)
They didn't diagnose as "autism spectrum disorder" until very recently. Jackie is almost 40 right? She would've been diagnosed with Asperger's or high functioning autism back when she was a kid, or she's lying and did a Google diagnosis.

Ladynyahh

The Hasidic Homeboy
Forum Clout
When did vague undiagnosed self claims of autism begin to excuse someone’s shitty personality?

It just became the go to thing, like pedophile famous people who had “sex addictions”
I hate to sound like a redditfag but so much this. There have always been socially inept people with no personalities...now it's ok for them to be duds/complete zeroes but you can't say anything because they're "on the spectrum". Our society is gay.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
They didn't diagnose as "autism spectrum disorder" until very recently. Jackie is almost 40 right? She would've been diagnosed with Asperger's or high functioning autism back when she was a kid, or she's lying and did a Google diagnosis.
Yeah I’m close her age and they pretty much said everyone had ADD or ADHD when I was growing up. I wasn’t even aware of world autism until I was probably 19 or 20. Now it seems like every kid is autistic in someway.

Dennis Denuto

It's the vibe
Forum Clout
Yeah I’m close her age and they pretty much said everyone had ADD or ADHD when I was growing up. I wasn’t even aware of world autism until I was probably 19 or 20. Now it seems like every kid is autistic in someway.
ADD and ADHD are the same thing. (Basically) Autism is separate from ADHD and many people with autism/Asperger's/ASD have ADHD because they go together or something. But the definition of autism has changed in the past 20 years and is a lot broader.

RickReternal

I hope people Ouija you tweets after your dead
Forum Clout
The increase in retard or retard-adjacent autistic kids keeps me up at night. Older fathers is a big part of it but doesn’t account for all of it. Scary shit.

Dennis Denuto

It's the vibe
Forum Clout
The increase in retard or retard-adjacent autistic kids keeps me up at night. Older fathers is a big part of it but doesn’t account for all of it. Scary shit.
Kids are treated like fucking retards these days. Not allowed to leave the house by themselves, go and play with your iPad 24/7 and never participate in anything. Its shitty parenting.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
ADD and ADHD are the same thing. (Basically) Autism is separate from ADHD and many people with autism/Asperger's/ASD have ADHD because they go together or something. But the definition of autism has changed in the past 20 years and is a lot broader.
Yeah that’s what I figured - especially with autism since I feel like every kid now has autism or “on the spectrum”

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
What’s scary is more and more I’m hearing about kids being “non-verbal” like it’s common. I don’t remember any kids being considered that when I was in school unless they were really messed up like with MS or something. Is that what they just call the “quiet” kid now?

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Kids are treated like fucking retards these days. Not allowed to leave the house by themselves, go and play with your iPad 24/7 and never participate in anything. Its shitty parenting.
I heard an old Ron & Fez clip and they were talking about how as kids they played sports or just ran around with each other all day and now you never see a bunch of kids just playing baseball or football unless it’s some organized league. I remember my mom telling me to go outside and do something but do it outside but now you never see that. It’s just stick some iPad in front of the kids face as soon as they learn to walk

stealthygeek

Reminder: Vincent D'Onofrio blocked Patrick
Forum Clout
I assume it's all the vaccines. What else fits into the timeline of the explosion of autism and freakish peanut allergies?

Whatever's happening clearly isn't natural. Im no doctor but a lil well-aged jizz just doesn't seem like it'd be a bigger factor than pumping newborns with an ever-growing laundry list of chemicals.

RobertMewler

Forum Clout
I assume it's all the vaccines. What else fits into the timeline of the explosion of autism and freakish peanut allergies?

Whatever's happening clearly isn't natural. Im no doctor but a lil well-aged jizz just doesn't seem like it'd be a bigger factor than pumping newborns with an ever-growing laundry list of chemicals.
I think it's gotta be this too. Check out how many vaccines are given out these days:

Source: https://files.catbox.moe/c3dmsg.pdf

Compare that to what kids received in previous decades (it's horrifying the more you scroll): https://www.chop.edu/centers-programs/vaccine-education-center/vaccine-history/developments-by-year

bantadant

Fantastic Man
Forum Clout
1700097445308.png

Jackie got A SHITTY DIAPER?!?!? Where's the diaper crew at?

Udders

Great food
Forum Clout
How come we never really went down the 'Pat is autistic' path?
We have. Pat has a major overlap of autism, OCD, BPD, and sociopathy. Between the fake persona, constant lies, lack of empathy, attempts at manipulation, intense anger when things don't go his way, constant need to reply, and refusal to let things go, he's a psychiatrists wet dream.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
We have. Pat has a major overlap of autism, OCD, BPD, and sociopathy. Between the fake persona, constant lies, lack of empathy, attempts at manipulation, intense anger when things don't go his way, constant need to reply, and refusal to let things go, he's a psychiatrists wet dream.
With all those anitsocial traits it baffles me that he sells insurance to pensioners over the phone. I cant imagine what those phone calls are like.

stealthygeek

Reminder: Vincent D'Onofrio blocked Patrick
Forum Clout
Posted this in another thread but here's a real venn diagram of BPD and CPTSD, which Pat has self-diagnosed himself with. Increased arousal included.. luckily Niki loves the D.
Screenshot_20231115_123106_Chrome.jpg

I didn't go out of my way for this either. If you google "cptsd" the first thing that pops up is two of these venn diagrams directly comparing Rick to Bipolars.

Screenshot_20231116_003239_Chrome.jpg