• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I've tried to give this guy a chance but I just don't like his style. He's annoying.

G

Democracy is one of the worst inventions of human civilization, by far. It just leads to bloodshed and theft. What a fucking faggot retard.
I'm starting to see more people understand this, which is great. But for every person who gets it, there's ten more historically illiterate NPCs ready to screech about how wonderful it is and everyone who disagrees is literally Hitler.

G

Screen Shot 2022-11-06 at 8.06.37 PM.png

R.69da0a6f7152f8e0e71379fa1b7fe2e3

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
I'm not even going to get into how or why I hate this fucking faggot again, but I honestly think this guy is fully retarded.

Queefer Sutherland

Fix me, Josh!
Forum Clout
I hate him because his success baffles me. How he got into MIT being dull as fuck and seemingly dumb as a bag of rocks. How he got popular on YouTube extremely quick being the least interesting or entertaining fucker on earth. Drives me crazy.

He never went to MIT. He was never a professor, either. You don't need to be faculty to give lectures at MIT.