• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I've tried to give this guy a chance but I just don't like his style. He's annoying.

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Forum Clout
Lex-Fridman--1000x563.jpg

Let me close my eyes and try to absorb what you're saying for 2 mins and speak in the most soft/whispery voice possible. Just STFU.

Another annoying fuck who has a career solely because of Rogan.

G

I'm not loying when I say I stopped being friends with a guy irl because I found out he was a fan of this faggot
I tried to persuade him to hate him but "look how short he is tho, and he always wears a suit" wasn't doing it for some reason
I hate him because his success baffles me. How he got into MIT being dull as fuck and seemingly dumb as a bag of rocks. How he got popular on YouTube extremely quick being the least interesting or entertaining fucker on earth. Drives me crazy.

FingerofGod

Forum Clout
I hate him because his success baffles me. How he got into MIT being dull as fuck and seemingly dumb as a bag of rocks. How he got popular on YouTube extremely quick being the least interesting or entertaining fucker on earth. Drives me crazy.
I forget the exact situation but it has something to do with his dad. Either he works at MIT or is just a general glownigger or something like that.

HotDogJoe

Forum Clout
How he got popular on YouTube extremely quick being the least interesting or entertaining fucker on earth. Drives me crazy.

It’s literally just being friends with Rogan. It’s so obvious the little gorilla man has helped him by getting all his previous guests to go on this boring little fuck’s podcast. You don’t need talent when all the biggest names in entertainment keep popping up on your show.

HotDogJoe

Forum Clout
I'm not loying when I say I stopped being friends with a guy irl because I found out he was a fan of this faggot
I tried to persuade him to hate him but "look how short he is tho, and he always wears a suit" wasn't doing it for some reason

You made the correct decision, Torquie. The always wearing a suit thing is fucking infuriating. Might as well have a tattoo on his head saying “I’m 5’3 and nobody takes me seriously otherwise”

Last edited:
G

He's autistic and probably great at machine learning or whatever turbosperg, computer shit he studied and teaches. But that doesn't necessarily translate to verbal intelligence or being an interesting podcast host. He's proof again that persistence is key.