I've reported Jim Norton (rapist) to the police and I hope you all do as well.

DMAN

NYC Mayor
I know this isn't very helpful but there's a playlist of Bill Burr in-studio visits. In one of them, while Jim was out, Opie went into great detail about what happened with the underage drunk/passed out girl in Ron and Fez's office. Anthony chimed in a little bit but Opie was the ship-steerer in the conversation. Bill (to my recollection) sounded a bit struck but played neutral. If I can find that broadcast I'll link to it.

Last edited:

Opesterino

How does that feel?!
Fuck the worm - I am in - let me know when its time and I will tweet / reply to help gain attention.

Just like Patrick, Jim isn't some kind soul who doesn't deserve negative drama, he is a selfish fucking worm who actually forced himself on a young woman. I would hate to cause harm / stress to innocent people as shit like that can come back to a person (i am spiritual thinker mannn) but he is creep who probably scarred this poor thing for life .

Seth Simon is also a sex pest.

DMAN

NYC Mayor
Might want to leave some comments on all of Compound Media's youtube videos too... Anthony and his staff personally monitor and reply to them.

Screencap your comments, because they are known for deleting them. And deleting the comments would be an admission of guilt in my eyes.