• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I've had my fill of seeing trannies for this lifetime

Rutherford_b_Blaze

Massachusetts State Senator
Forum Clout
I see trannies somewhat regularly and also a lot of crazy colored hair and androgynous looking people. It's not uncommon to see middle aged and older people with clown hair. All the teenage guys I see working at fast food places have painted nails and appear to be autistic. This is Massachusetts, not America. I imagine it's not as bad in other places.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
I see trannies somewhat regularly and also a lot of crazy colored hair and androgynous looking people. It's not uncommon to see middle aged and older people with clown hair. All the teenage guys I see working at fast food places have painted nails and appear to be autistic. This is Massachusetts, not America. I imagine it's not as bad in other places.
I used to work with a stereotypical troon but I do rarely see trannies.