• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I've had my fill of seeing trannies for this lifetime

Forum Clout
1.png

2.png

Humans were never meant to see one let alone hundreds of trannies in a lifespan.

What're some of them other things we get 1000x exposure to that we were never meant to ever come in contact with?

Steve Ramone

Forum Clout
It's beyond me to comprehend why anyone gives a single fuck about any of this, let alone caring enough to get offended. Holy shit you guys are faggots about some things.

Kim_Jong_Poon_

Yes. I had cyber sex sessions with Leslie.
Forum Clout
It's beyond me to comprehend why anyone gives a single fuck about any of this, let alone caring enough to get offended. Holy shit you guys are faggots about some things.
Some of us have kids that they didn't abandon and don't appreciate the movement that normalizes this being taught in school. I particularly don't care what adults do, but if they want to shove this "conversation" down my throat, then I'll say, "no, you're not really a woman and will never be."