• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I've got a sore neck so I'm going to get a massage. But I haven't tugged my peckah in a while so I'm afraid I'll get a boner1 when she's rubbing me.

Mr-Wrinkle-Paws

My name's Henry. And you're here with me now
Forum Clout
They get you with the up sell, when they start drying you off from the table shower she'll give you dick a little smooch then do that asian girl giggle, see your reaction then give it a quick kiss/suck, if your pecker has no reaction then she knows you are gay

Mr-Wrinkle-Paws

Forum Clout
Imagine that's how you meet your future wife.
They are so business like and speak no english it would be easier ordering one like Pats fat faggot friend, some of them are real ladies though i dumped my load in ones mouth without condom she didn't spit it out until she had my dick washed off and got me layed back down on table

G

Nothin wrong with a warm wet mouth on your peckah after a niiice massage, brotherman.
I'm trying to see if I can fuck (or at least do some kind of sexual act like bj, hj, etc) with 100 women this year, and don't want prostitutes to muddle up that numbah.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
I've never got a professional massage in my life, it's always just been some chick digging their little hamster hands into me uncomfortably and I hate it. My body is absolutely fucked and has been for like 4 years. I feel like I need a chiropractor to snap my gay spine back into place more than a massage though.

G

I've never got a professional massage in my life, it's always just been some chick digging their little hamster hands into me uncomfortably and I hate it. My body is absolutely fucked and has been for like 4 years. I feel like I need a chiropractor to snap my gay spine back into place more than a massage though.
I read about that guy who went to a chiropractor and was paralyzed for life because they snapped his neck wrong. So I'm never going to a fucking chiropractor now. Quacks.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
I read about that guy who went to a chiropractor and was paralyzed for life because they snapped his neck wrong. So I'm never going to a fucking chiropractor now. Quacks.
Yeah that's always been my concern too. If I went now I just straight up wouldn't let them do the neck thing. I went to a chiropractor a few times when I was a kid and it's actually fucking scary when they do the neck. It's like in action movies when someone sneaks up and snaps a dude's neck and kills him lol.

Chapel

Dirty Bastard
Forum Clout
Don’t worry, I’m sure Tyrone your masseuse will be gentle when he turns you over to massage your anus

Mr-Wrinkle-Paws

Forum Clout
The first time i ever went was because of my back falling on a pile of ice right between shoulder blades, had no insurance and was desperate it did help but like said they get you on up sell, i surely wasn't ready for the tongue work on the butthole i could have done without

HH Brother

I wanna fuck you up the ass, funster.
Forum Clout
Do what I do and bring your "Sexual Emergency" card from your doctor, funster.

Toast

Forum Clout
You're a better man then me. When they dig their elbow into my back as hard as they can i find it hard to get it up.

G

I went to get a massage and as I was sitting in the waiting room, a big burly man walked out and called my name. During the massage he went towards my back thighs where i told him i felt tightness, and I had a little movement down there. My buddy and had a whole discussion whether it was gay or not.

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Forum Clout
I went to get a massage and as I was sitting in the waiting room, a big burly man walked out and called my name. During the massage he went towards my back thighs where i told him i felt tightness, and I had a little movement down there. My buddy and had a whole discussion whether it was gay or not.
I remember seeing Joe DiMaggio