• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I've been pulling a Tomlinson this week

ChildSpitTake

"He's ducking through the alleys!"
Forum Clout
Whenever I dine out I realize what I could've cooked at home with that money. A week of steaks versus some dish served on an oversized plate with sauce in an artistic squiggly line. And then some cunt walks up when you've got a mouthful and asks how it is.
Nom nom nom you sound like you have steak in your mouth, customer child

SoloJoeAcousticShow

Ain't it fun?
Forum Clout
One of the things with being in my business is that no matter what kind of bullshit health kick Hollywood actors might claim to be on, most of them are also functional alcoholics and, unless you claim to be a Norton, expect you to drink excessively every time you discuss anything. Thus the bar in the basement level of my house has enough booze to run a nightclub for 6 months and I’m constantly drinking even when I don’t want to. But you’re aware of it and that means you can hold off for a while and get back into a normal routine. Pat can’t because his normal routine is drinking the blues away night after night. He’s a fat loser, you see.
Have you ever leaked some stories?
What kinda listed actors are we talking?

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
I was a real Tomlinson. I thought I was this reckless punk rock character that could get extremely inebriated / addicted and yet succeed based on raw talent and willpower.

This is why Ricky’s “dangerous alcoholic” poser persona is so laughable to me.

Once you’ve actually glimpsed the endpoint of a nihilistic philosophy like that you realize how fucking stupid it is and that literally everyone doing it is just pathetically compensating for some kind of trauma.

In short, he’s a faggot.