• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I've been pulling a Tomlinson this week

BudDickman

Forum Clout
Going out to bars every night for dinner instead of having home-cooked meals, since the GF is away with her family. I'll have a few drinks to go with the food, since I'm already at the bar (but no laptop).

I've been hungover every morning, waking up late, skipping my morning exercise routine, taking messy multi-colored shits, and blasting disgusting smelling farts constantly. Less than a week of this and I'm already feeling like an absolute slob whose life is in disarray, and that's even though at least I have a job to go to.

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout
I’ll have a weekend of mildly heavy drinking and I feel so ashamed that I seriously consider just cutting out booze altogether. I cannot imagine how a 42 year old like Pat is able to live his life everyday and feel no guilt or shame in his behavior. Drinking is fun but in moderation. It’s nothing to make your whole personality about. Not for Pat. He thinks it makes him an “alpha” to drink shitty beer and be a barfly.

What I’m saying is that he’s a disgusting piece of shit and you’re miles above him.

bovinebrain

MIND CONTROL!!!
Forum Clout
I’ll have a weekend of mildly heavy drinking and I feel so ashamed that I seriously consider just cutting out booze altogether. I cannot imagine how a 42 year old like Pat is able to live his life everyday and feel no guilt or shame in his behavior. Drinking is fun but in moderation. It’s nothing to make your whole personality about. Not for Pat. He thinks it makes him an “alpha” to drink shitty beer and be a barfly.

What I’m saying is that he’s a disgusting piece of shit and you’re miles above him.
That sudden blast of shame and anxiety that I get hit with as soon as I wake up after a night of heavy drinking is enough to keep me from touching even a beer for an entire month. I used to be able to get up and go straight to work with minimal issues when I was younger, but I don’t get how the pig does it every single day at the age of 40. Once you hit 25, hangovers are a bitch. Imagine drinking like a fiend at the age of 40. Although it explains his cunty behavior/attitude.

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
Drinking is fun but in moderation. It’s nothing to make your whole personality about. Not for Pat. He thinks it makes him an “alpha” to drink shitty beer and be a barfly.
He thinks because he's written a few shitty books (less than 10k sold lol) that he's fucking Hemingway and thus deserves to get paralytic every night.

Stent

jewery duty
Forum Clout
It's such a fucking waste of money too. Even though I can afford it, whenever the check comes and I see that I've wasted $50 just to subject my body to greasy food and empty beer calories, I feel like such a dumbass. There's no way people who work at a bar have any respect for regulars.
Whenever I dine out I realize what I could've cooked at home with that money. A week of steaks versus some dish served on an oversized plate with sauce in an artistic squiggly line. And then some cunt walks up when you've got a mouthful and asks how it is.

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
Forum Clout
I've never gone to a bar alone and gotten drunk. I have, however, polished off a bottle of wine or poured myself a few drinks by myself at home a number of times.

They say the sign of a drunk is someone who drinks alone but I find the idea of sitting by yourself at a bar trying to find drinking friends for that night more depressing than drinking wine and watching one of the Rambo movies.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
I've never gone to a bar alone and gotten drunk. I have, however, polished off a bottle of wine or poured myself a few drinks by myself at home a number of times.

They say the sign of a drunk is someone who drinks alone but I find the idea of sitting by yourself at a bar trying to find drinking friends for that night more depressing than drinking wine and watching one of the Rambo movies.
I drink alone all the time. I am an alcoholic (loser) and I easily take strangers the wrong way when I'm drunk and start fights (loser). It's why i find it hilarious when Pat talks about being some barfighter. Nobody likes that shit, first of all. Also, I've been banned from every bar in my town for years and only very, very narrowly escaped assault charges. Definitely ended up in the drunk tank a bunch and woke up wearing my shirt as pants. Why doesn't Pat have any stories like that? It's weird. When I've been in fights at bars nobody claps, it's usually just a bunch of girls screaming and the guy you're fighting's friends sucker-punching you in the back of the head. Nothing glamorous. Just a buch of flailing retards bloodying eachother up.

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
Forum Clout
I drink alone all the time. I am an alcoholic (loser) and I easily take strangers the wrong way when I'm drunk and start fights (loser). It's why i find it hilarious when Pat talks about being some barfighter. Nobody likes that shit, first of all. Also, I've been banned from every bar in my town for years and only very, very narrowly escaped assault charges. Definitely ended up in the drunk tank a bunch and woke up wearing my shirt as pants. Why doesn't Pat have any stories like that? It's weird. When I've been in fights at bars nobody claps, it's usually just a bunch of girls screaming and the guy you're fighting's friends sucker-punching you in the back of the head. Nothing glamorous. Just a buch of flailing retards bloodying eachother up.
I don't think you're a loser, Mr. Vigoda. I loved your work in the Godfather and Good Burger.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
You were exceptionally good in Who Framed Roger Rabbit? and Back to the Future.
That was actually inferior actor and known rapist Christopher Floyd.

I convinced my stupid ex girlfriend that The Pagemaster was an allegory for Macauley Culkin getting molested by the librarian and escaping into books to take his mind off of it. She believed me. That's the same one I convinced that Martin Luther King Jr ate his own shit daily.

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
One of the things with being in my business is that no matter what kind of bullshit health kick Hollywood actors might claim to be on, most of them are also functional alcoholics and, unless you claim to be a Norton, expect you to drink excessively every time you discuss anything. Thus the bar in the basement level of my house has enough booze to run a nightclub for 6 months and I’m constantly drinking even when I don’t want to. But you’re aware of it and that means you can hold off for a while and get back into a normal routine. Pat can’t because his normal routine is drinking the blues away night after night. He’s a fat loser, you see.

Last edited: