• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I've been invited to attend an interracial gay wedding, or as I like to call it, one hell of a party.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Another great example of Pat recognizing people for only their color and sexual preference. Just him bringing up that it’s interracial means he doesn’t see it as equal. I’m sure they just love that they had to invite Niki’s fat husband who only sees the couple for their color and sex and not as people.

fusciasomething

Jacques De Gautier
Forum Clout
I've never been to "one hell of a party" without cocaine and Rick has never done drugs. I know I sound like a dbag but I find fun parties to include hot women (who almost always look for coke) even if they don't want anything to do with me. Two ugly gay guys who dress like the Cosby's don't strike me as fun to hang out with no matter how many dudes they fuck. Rick's life is white trash depression

Last edited:

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
I've never been to "one hell of a party" without cocaine and Rick has never done drugs. I know I sound like a dbag but I find fun parties to include hot women (who almost always look for coke) even if they don't want anything to do with me. Two ugly gay guys who dress like the Cosby's don't strike me as fun to hang out with no matter how dudes they fuck. Rick's life is white trash depression
Rick has never been to a good party in his entire life. He was a loser in high school, didn’t even have a “college” life and married the first girl to sleep with him. That yearly hotel party sausage fest was the biggest night of the year in his life. His second wedding was beyond lame so he couldn’t even get that right.

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
Lol imagine going out to dinner with some people and one weirdo is on their phone the whole time and suddenly he asks everyone to pose for a picture so that he can show off to a random stranger that he has friends.
Not just friends - interracial gay friends! It’s very important!

“Guys! GUYS! Shut up now, this is important! SHUT YOUR MOUTHS!! I need to prove to this child on Twitter that I know Interracial gays! Look at the camera!!”

alkiefuck2

don't call me scarface
Forum Clout
Rick has never been to a good party in his entire life. He was a loser in high school, didn’t even have a “college” life and married the first girl to sleep with him. That yearly hotel party sausage fest was the biggest night of the year in his life. His second wedding was beyond lame so he couldn’t even get that right.
lol, his best party experience ended up with big john taking his woman, child & dog.
i suppose "one hell of a party" isn't wrong

Dummy Gaynuts

Pookie-pie water-pig
Forum Clout
Nobody announces they’re invited to a wedding unless they’re such a loser and hated by everyone that a wedding invitation is rare. Sounds like Pat has only been to a handful of weddings, two of them being his own.
Furthermore, who the fuck wants to go to a wedding anyway, especially one where you know there's gonna be niggers and faggots in attendance

G

Nobody announces they’re invited to a wedding unless they’re such a loser and hated by everyone that a wedding invitation is rare. Sounds like Pat has only been to a handful of weddings, two of them being his own.
Don't forget this banger of a wedding

Screenshot_20210823-145116_Gallery.jpg