• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I've always known how to speak Spanish, delicious pendejo child.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
¡Perdóname señor Vaca! Pero Biden me ha dicho que puedo vivir aquí.
One way ticket to a cage and a free mylar blanket

Pence_Border_Visit_20421.jpg

Forum Clout
Does this dope think that when you call someone an "dickhead" you mean they literally have a dick for a head? Or does he intuitively understand that when you call someone a dickhead, you're calling them an idiot, and that words in other languages often have contextual usage beyond their literal meaning?

This is the type of shit you get from smarmy pseuds who just memorize shallow trivia and factoids instead of really learning anything.

G

The Fat One should look at the word "faggot." If spat at a homosexual male, it could be considered as pretty ugly and harsh. Maybe accurate, but kind of punching down. If applied to a friend or foe who's acting in a womanly way? Fair enough.

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
Forum Clout
I might have to side with Fatso on this one

It's probably the word he hears the most when he's practicing his espanol

Mick_Mickerson

Which way?! Medium or well done?
Forum Clout
The Fat One should look at the word "faggot." If spat at a homosexual male, it could be considered as pretty ugly and harsh. Maybe accurate, but kind of punching down. If applied to a friend or foe who's acting in a womanly way? Fair enough.
@guest That's not what it means, child. It means a bundle of sticks.