• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I've always known how to speak Spanish, delicious pendejo child.

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
DCPST.png

DCPT1.png

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
Wow fat is uncultured and stupid. If he had ever spoken to any Puerto Rican or Dominican he would know they use it to mean idiot or dumbass as well. I’m not going to be on my high horse about it because I thought the same thing. Until I worked with Hispanics. See pat, the thing Hemingway loved about Spanish is how loose and ambiguous it is. There’s barely any definitions and it’s the reason you hear a lot of Spanglish because it’s easier to express yourself accurately in English. If this white person ever went out of his comfort zone he’d realize things about actual culture. He’ll continue to be fat and obese though.

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
Wow fat is uncultured and stupid. If he had ever spoken to any Puerto Rican or Dominican he would know they use it to mean idiot or dumbass as well. I’m not going to be on my high horse about it because I thought the same thing. Until I worked with Hispanics. See pat, the thing Hemingway loved about Spanish is how loose and ambiguous it is. There’s barely any definitions and it’s the reason you hear a lot of Spanglish because it’s easier to express yourself accurately in English. If this white person ever went out of his comfort zone he’d realize things about actual culture. He’ll continue to be fat and obese though.
I learned that pendejo means dickhead from GTA San Andreas, but of course fatty doesn't get that "dumbass" or "dickhead" literally mean "an ass that is dumb" or "man with penis for head".

He's also overweight by a considerable degree.

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout
I e
Im eagerly awaiting the tweets about how this cultured pig “doesn’t like” local food in PR or DR, wherever the fuck he’s going, because it doesn’t taste like the microwave decried bean shite he eats in Milwaukee.