• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

It's time to feed Nana boys

IanHalperin

Vibin'
Forum Clout
Nrfication
Imagepipe_30.jpg

bumbum8

It died on the vine
Forum Clout
You know, I hope he keeps this one. I hope he tweets and tweets and tweets.

Tweet while he should be working. Tweet through playing videogames. Tweet while they turn the power off from lack of payment. Tweet at the public library while charging his phone. Tweet from under the bus stop cover while it's raining. Tweet from the spare room in Joe and Carol's duplex. Tweet from the state-sponsored elder and dementia care facility...

I hope he can tweet as Anthony Cumia until he literally no longer can. It was already fascinating to look at his old account and see how he used to present himself to the world, now we can really watch his addiction spiral out of control.
I can show it to my sons as a warning. "Listen to me and learn how to be useful or you'll end up a pockmarked tweet demon with a burnt raisin liver."