• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

It’s time for Sports Pig

Honoria

Forum Clout
Please tell me more about this.

I can't find the thread but he also made it on the news in multiple outlets. We got this classic picture

Screenshot_62.png

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
For the non-Americans who read this, "off shoulder" is not a football term. It's not anything. I have no idea what he's trying to say with it. Not knowing which pass he's talking about, I assume he means "back shoulder". The WR sprints down the field and the QB throws it fast and a little behind the WR so that as he turns back to the QB, the ball hits him on his "back" shoulder (ie, the one facing back towards the QB) for a catch. It's a timing route meant to go behind the defender and not give him a chance to react.

Go ahead and google "off shoulder" with "football". You get nothing. Pat misheard someone talking about football and is trying to parrot it. Fucking idiot.
I noticed that, maybe he meant over the shoulder? It’s hard to tell because he’s a retard.

Forum Clout
Never played a sport in his life. Acts like he knows what he is talking about. I love when he does his premature victory laps. He did the same in that news interview when the brewers went to the playoff. He already thought they won the world series but instead they were booted the first round and I have a feeling it will be the same story next weekend.

Look at that adipose tissue shake. Not overweight by any medical standard, enjoy prison

quasi101

the $83,736.99 fugitive
Forum Clout
For the non-Americans who read this, "off shoulder" is not a football term. It's not anything. I have no idea what he's trying to say with it. Not knowing which pass he's talking about, I assume he means "back shoulder". The WR sprints down the field and the QB throws it fast and a little behind the WR so that as he turns back to the QB, the ball hits him on his "back" shoulder (ie, the one facing back towards the QB) for a catch. It's a timing route meant to go behind the defender and not give him a chance to react.

Go ahead and google "off shoulder" with "football". You get nothing. Pat misheard someone talking about football and is trying to parrot it. Fucking idiot.

What play is he talking about? Given this ballwashers response i think sports rick (whos never played any sports) , is conflating two things. Qb throwing across their body on the move. But also confusing that with a back shoulder catch for the WR? meaning the location of the throw is slightly under thrown. Say the defense is man to man, and there's 1 safety instead of cover 2 , safety can help middle long only so your corner is basically on his own for a sideline deep ball. A back shoulder pass there makes sense for a post or button hook? A slant route usually would lead the reciever i think. If the QB was on the move then it was probably a scramble? Unless is was a deisgned rollout? So all bets would be off on what play was going on.

Patrick is fat and dumb.

23323.png

Forum Clout
I can't find the thread but he also made it on the news in multiple outlets. We got this classic picture

View attachment 175500
He always looks for the cameras and wants to be on camera and in photos.

It doesn't make sense why someone so autistic looking wants to be on camera all the time. He doesn't understand how retarded he looks and behaves.

Forum Clout
What play is he talking about? Given this ballwashers response i think sports rick (whos never played any sports) , is conflating two things. Qb throwing across their body on the move. But also confusing that with a back shoulder catch for the WR? meaning the location of the throw is slightly under thrown. Say the defense is man to man, and there's 1 safety instead of cover 2 , safety can help middle long only so your corner is basically on his own for a sideline deep ball. A back shoulder pass there makes sense for a post or button hook? A slant route usually would lead the reciever i think. If the QB was on the move then it was probably a scramble? Unless is was a deisgned rollout? So all bets would be off on what play was going on.

Patrick is fat and dumb.

View attachment 175502
He meant that post route he missed when flushed out and he threw moving away like a screen but down field. Across his body, pretty lucky completion. Fat lesbian Russ chimed in too, same throw as screen ɓut down field. I think.

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Geek Squad Technician
Forum Clout
Never played a sport in his life. Acts like he knows what he is talking about. I love when he does his premature victory laps. He did the same in that news interview when the brewers went to the playoff. He already thought they won the world series but instead they were booted the first round and I have a feeling it will be the same story next weekend.

Wtf was this some news b-roll? Why was he on TV?

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Geek Squad Technician
Forum Clout
For context, he was tweeting these while the packers were winning. He is acting like watching the "fail mary live" was a flex when everyone saw it...it was a monday night game. You arent special. Bitching about the refs for everything is the most entry level fandom and that usually after a loss. Not after every play.

View attachment 175491View attachment 175492View attachment 175493View attachment 175494View attachment 175495
Live tweeting sporting events. The only way to live in the moment

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout
I mean, neither has Pat, but one of the two poor women who had sex with him lied to him while he ignored the bored look in their eye, so he's convinced he is a lothario.

But he's not, and it's a lie he continues to tell himself to this day
You mean to tell me a guy who’s 43, on BP meds, a drunk, and severely overweight isn’t a fuck machine in the bedroom?? Lol

Bigsmooth

Fuck Sickos
Forum Clout

I came here to point this out also & wondered if anyone else picked up on that retard nugget gem lol. Maybe he was thinking off balance? Who knows. 1.2