• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

It's the weekend!!! Should I get really fucking wasted, or turn my life around and seek Christ?

???

• Get wasted

• Seek Christ

• Get wasted now, seek Christ tomorrow

Results are only viewable after voting.

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Forum Clout
Lmao he starts crying at the end though... come on Jordan, what the fuck?

That surprises you? I'm honestly not sure I've ever watched a video of his where he's talking to other people where he hasn't started crying at some point during it.

I'm disappointed in you for not picking up on this, Torquie and it....*lip quivers*....it makes me sad, ya know? :cry: Slay your bloody dragons, eh?

SensibleKeks

Forum Clout
1600969894246.png

Lamont & Tonelli

Brevity is... wit.
Forum Clout
Get unreasonably shithammered tonight and go to Sunday Mass at the biggest cathedral you can find tomorrow morning, either underslept or on no sleep at all, preferably hungover or still drunk. Vomit in the pew, get asked politely but firmly to leave, spend the rest of the day wandering the streets aimlessly, begging God to cure or kill you.
Or just try some fawking moderation. If you can't do that on your own, find a program at a hospital or something to get you in control. God helps those who help themselves.

G

I drank damn near a whole bottle of Jameson last Saturday and woke up depressed and feeling like I was having a psychotic break.

I'm going to stick with drugs this weekend.

G

I SAID I WANT YOU TO NOTICE
WHEN I'M NOT AROUND
YOU'RE SO FUCKIN SPECIAL
I WISH I WAS SPECIAL
....BUT I'M A CREEP