• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

It's official: confusion is a flop

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
Forum Clout
I'm not going to lie - even if I didn't tell Pat what I was wearing, it wouldn't be difficult to tell that I don't really belong here.

I swear, practically EVERYONE else here is a huge fucking fatass (including Pat) and are the most criminally unattractive people ever assembled in one location. It's legit depressing. I really feel sorry for the kids. As if it's not depressing enough getting molested, imagine getting molested by a morbidly obese, smelly, genetic defect.

CarolMaxheinie

Runner, Unlike Fatrick
Forum Clout
I'm not going to lie - even if I didn't tell Pat what I was wearing, it wouldn't be difficult to tell that I don't really belong here.

I swear, practically EVERYONE else here is a huge fucking fatass (including Pat) and are the most criminally unattractive people ever assembled in one location. It's legit depressing. I really feel sorry for the kids. As if it's not depressing enough getting molested, imagine getting molested by a morbidly obese, smelly, genetic defect.
So if I crash one of these things I shouldn’t wear something that shows off my washboard abs?

Clint Ruin

I'm sorry, who are you?
Forum Clout

I notice that in every picture he posts, everyone in the sci-fi community, from the "authors" to the geek fans, are all the most unfortunate looking creatures.