• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

It's official: confusion is a flop

captain_kamala

Calling all simps
Forum Clout
0c76f76982ccfcbe09fbf91209994955.jpg

RobertMewler

Forum Clout
can I nominate Michael Cornette as forum boyfriend? As far as I know, it’s only me, @captain_kamala and @RobertMewler who would give a care, and I like the cut of Mr Cornette’s jib. He speaks the truth and probably has a great dick.
He looks like the sort of guy I would have had a maddening crush on in high school so yes please.

Edit: And someone please let the dear know we won. His original tweet was about the California verdict. :)

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
Forum Clout
The typical attendee for a sci-fi convention has multiple co-mobalities for Covid. No gathering of sci-fi fans, gamers, or New Age advocates should be allowed until the pandemic has passed.
Given that The Science® around Omicron has settled and it's clear that vaccines are uneffective, it's only logical that we place old, morbidly obese people with heart conditions like Pat under permanent quarantine to save their lives.

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout
Obvious that was gonna happen. Another one to watch is Wiscon which describes itself as a "white feminist convention". I actually applied to volunteer as their communications manager and they interviewed me last night (clearly she has no idea who I am). I hope they accept me so there can be some REEEEEEEEEEE.
Felony communications managing, stlaker. Wait quieTly for whaT comes nexxxxxxssssssTtttT.

Clint Ruin

I'm sorry, who are you?
Forum Clout
can I nominate Michael Cornette as forum boyfriend? As far as I know, it’s only me, @captain_kamala and @RobertMewler who would give a care, and I like the cut of Mr Cornette’s jib. He speaks the truth and probably has a great dick.
Carol, there are way too many pictures of dicks posted on these forums for you to be the only three who partake in that particular delicacy.

G

Obvious that was gonna happen. Another one to watch is Wiscon which describes itself as a "white feminist convention". I actually applied to volunteer as their communications manager and they interviewed me last night (clearly she has no idea who I am). I hope they accept me so there can be some REEEEEEEEEEE.
Excellent bit but you know they come here and read this shit, right? This isn’t hidden from the public.

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Forum Clout
Fingers crossed you get it. I may make the trip from down here in the Pelican State to see that in person lol.