• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

It's not 2018 anymore, pig. You're not going viral with this shit.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
nnctf7ve9di21.jpg

fusciasomething

Jacques De Gautier
Forum Clout
"Trump's crimes are nearly infinite in number and scope"

One titty squeeze and 60 trillion rapes are as close to infinity as each other. What the fuck is "nearly infinite" you dumbass. All numbers are equally close to infinity.
I once heard when trying to make a point you should use absurd examples that could not be proven under any circumstance. Really show people who's boss

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout

One titty squeeze and 60 trillion rapes are as close to infinity as each other. What the fuck is "nearly infinite" you dumbass. All numbers are equally close to infinity.
I like that this mathematically proves pat's retardation. But it's true trump has raped every sentient being in the universe.

TorquieTwoBeers

Forum Clout
Does he realize there's absolutely zero cross over between the people that like his Orange Man Bad tweets and people that actually buy scifi books?

He literally is wasting his time if he thinks this shit will help him be successful.
He's got five years worth of evidence of this shit not helping his career in any way but he's still plowing ahead with it. He's got to be the dumbest and most stubborn fool around. He gets an idea in that steel trap of a mind, and no amount of evidence will convince him he's wrong.

BudDickman

Forum Clout

This reminds me of some blog post where he pontificates about Fermat's Last Theorem in the same "illiterate man's Carl Sagan" style as his "sand = universe" video. There was some rube-like attempt to sound intelligent where he says something like "the equations are all very impressive and you can study them yourself".