• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

It's not 2018 anymore, pig. You're not going viral with this shit.

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Forum Clout
84a1f693e02d2383cdcff9244761012d.PNG

Jim-sucks-shit

*ALL FUTURE COURT DATES ARE VACATED*
Forum Clout
"he is a mass-murderer. He is the most prolific and deadly criminal America has seen in... I seriously can't think of another."

This sentence really shows how truly insane pat is. Not just as a gag or to mess with the piggy but he has an amazingly warped view on reality. He also could never comprehend that saying something so ridiculously hyperbolic turns a lot of people off right away.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
He ... he does realize that Scarface was a movie, right? Did he forget Capone's name or something? I 'm beginning to think that, picture of him pointing to his thinkin' meats aside, that this guy might not be the brightest.
til Sosa was the head of the Internal Revenue Service. also nobody called Capone Scarface in his presence. Though I guess it was more common than Snorky

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Forum Clout
"he is a mass-murderer. He is the most prolific and deadly criminal America has seen in... I seriously can't think of another."

This sentence really shows how truly insane pat is. Not just as a gag or to mess with the piggy but he has an amazingly warped view on reality. He also could never comprehend that saying something so ridiculously hyperbolic turns a lot of people off right away.

I have no idea what you mean, sir. This is a completely normal and rational take...

72a72802f864bb8afa2f61495d16bbea.PNG