• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

It's hard to convey the levels of creepiness in this picture

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
Forum Clout
b188faf0355c421b7045663bfa13ac60.jpg

HoraceStanker

Why is Kyle varsity and you're not?
Forum Clout
This guy's life is absolutely shit and the people here just make it so much worse. I'd dread going into work if there was a chance I'd be getting phone calls from anonymous people saying I was a pedophile. Not to mention all the messages to my family and coworkers. I'd want to kill myself.

It helps to put yourself in his shoes to fully realize the hell he goes through. Hope you've all had a good laugh.
I never considered the consequences of making fun of someone who didn’t do anything to you, Nikki's Prolapsed Anus.

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
Forum Clout
We don't make fun of him because he did or didn't do anything to us, we make fun of him on behalf of his victims, who are voiceless in this whole thing.
Well, the whole pedo thing doesnt help his case, but he threw the first punch by filing false DMCAs against us on reddit. He tries to act like “oh jeez i dindu nuffin. They just bullied me outta nowhere!” His lies have forged his chains, little nothing. Hope it was worth the hassle, just to get a couple thousand people on reddit to stop using the word “faggot”.

edit: honestly thanks Paul. Were much more comfortable here than on Reddit anyways. This is where all the “REAL diehard sociopaths” congregate without PowerTranny overlords. (Just one Punjabi overlord). Free to doxx you and your family, free to call you a nigger. All around much better platform. Oopsie doodles, little pedo.

Last edited: