• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

It's hard to convey the levels of creepiness in this picture

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Forum Clout
b188faf0355c421b7045663bfa13ac60.jpg

What is he going for here? What is that stance? Why is his shirt tucked into his pants? What the fuck is he doing with this hands??

Fucking weirdo fuck.

G

This guy's life is absolutely shit and the people here just make it so much worse. I'd dread going into work if there was a chance I'd be getting phone calls from anonymous people saying I was a pedophile. Not to mention all the messages to my family and coworkers. I'd want to kill myself.

It helps to put yourself in his shoes to fully realize the hell he goes through. Hope you've all had a good laugh.

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Forum Clout
This guy's life is absolutely shit and the people here just make it so much worse. I'd dread going into work if there was a chance I'd be getting phone calls from anonymous people saying I was a pedophile. Not to mention all the messages to my family and coworkers. I'd want to kill myself.

It helps to put yourself in his shoes to fully realize the hell he goes through. Hope you've all had a good laugh.

Mike Glyer

Rick is Persona Non Grata on File 770
Forum Clout
Ok, i have to come clean, if she was a few years younger and a few pounds lighter i would probably bang her without shame. She’s not ugly, just severely autistic. I love messes.
As a man who thinks these forums are often unnecessarily mean/picky regarding women...you are out of your fucking mind on this one.

Ladynyahh

The Hasidic Homeboy
Forum Clout
I still think she’s cute. In a goofy kind of way.
You probably also find Niki cute, don't you?
I bet if Niki escaped from the vortex that is Patrick, she'd probably improve quite a bit. Seems like when she is away from Patrick, she looks happier, as seen in that one pic of her and the African American gentleman

Mike Glyer

Rick is Persona Non Grata on File 770
Forum Clout
What has this place come to, contemplating fucking Nikki, fawk.

You guys would probably gladly clean up Tyrone's cum out of her pussy so you can have a go yourself, fucking animals.
They do not cum in her, pervert. They take turns farting into her.

Also, when Niki was shit-faced with Captain Kirk she looked acceptable in a "let me jerk off on your face" type of way. I cannot imagine going near her nether regions.