• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

It's for democracy

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Make up your mind stupid

1706807406263.png

Jesse Ventura

Access to the debates
Forum Clout
It’s a threat to democracy, the same way many right-leaning accounts were banned in the lead up to the 2020 election?

Fat would be such a dangerous person if he had any social or economic control. If he were a dictator, he’d make Stalin look like a child, child.

He has never gotten over his teenage rejections and his constant failure at building a respectable career just continues his downward spiral. He should be on Fed watch lists.

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout
It’s a threat to democracy, the same way many right-leaning accounts were banned in the lead up to the 2020 election?

Fat would be such a dangerous person if he had any social or economic control. If he were a dictator, he’d make Stalin look like a child, child.

He has never gotten over his teenage rejections and his constant failure at building a respectable career just continues his downward spiral. He should be on Fed watch lists.
Never ceases to amaze me why he won’t even go for a government job like a postman, it would be great for him to do something like a rural carrier and just drop the mail, get off the phone, and keep the beers to a Friday/Saturday night. His author larp is so, so weird.

chewtoycock

$200 worth of dead meat
Forum Clout
Never ceases to amaze me why he won’t even go for a government job like a postman, it would be great for him to do something like a rural carrier and just drop the mail, get off the phone, and keep the beers to a Friday/Saturday night. His author larp is so, so weird.
Pat thinks he has already made it, so going back to a ham and egger job is beneath him. Also I see your bukowski reference. Love him or hate him he had way more talent than pat and way more of a work ethic since he had to starve for it. Pat will always be an insurance agent with a side gig, assuming he ever gets published again.