• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

It's COD Time with your Nana

Forum Clout
ona.jpg

Forum Clout
Him and that faggot Baldassano both use cheats. I always thought it was just a crosshair application but he's flicking on people through walls now
The times I checked in, he was doing better than usual, yet still coming in dead last amongst his team. So really the only benefit was he got to linger longer before getting mowed down.

I still don't like YouTube COD Nana, he was rather pleasant and took the trolling in stride. It was out of character for him. He was having fun and we hate that! I guess he is banned or locked out of twitch and Cozy, so this is all that remains. Also probably likes the loose change he can scrounge up in superchats to keep the lights on at CM. He barely gets any superchats though, his ball washers are flat broke. Even Chad Zumock blows him away in views and superchats.

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
The times I checked in, he was doing better than usual, yet still coming in dead last amongst his team. So really the only benefit was he got to linger longer before getting mowed down.

I still don't like YouTube COD Nana, he was rather pleasant and took the trolling in stride. It was out of character for him. He was having fun and we hate that! I guess he is banned or locked out of twitch and Cozy, so this is all that remains. Also probably likes the loose change he can scrounge up in superchats to keep the lights on at CM. He barely gets any superchats though, his ball washers are flat broke. Even Chad Zumock blows him away in views and superchats.
I thought Cozy was were everyone who was banned from twitch and YouTube end up. How did he get banned from there? For being a literal nigger?

Forum Clout
I thought Cozy was were everyone who was banned from twitch and YouTube end up. How did he get banned from there? For being a literal nigger?
Probably for that night,when he was having issues logging in and he was calling them all niggers and jew lovers. They started calling him a stupid Boomer and he blew up. It may have been the last great classic Gamer-Nana perfect night for us (ah, who am I kidding, old Wetbrain will fuck up again).