• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

It's COD Time with your Nana

Carl Winslow

I'm not a Fed
Forum Clout
1683074707836.png

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
Single mothers are so stupid. You don't let your son carry dolls around. My one ex tried to buy her son a pink V neck shirt from the girl's section one time. I bullied her out of it, but it was a whole argument right in the store and a silent drive home. She just kept pretending she didn't see the issue and I was like "I know you like looking at and buying toddler clothes, but you have a boy. Tough shit. You don't get to dress him up like a girl."

I saw recently that she's been posting a bunch of autism awareness shit on fb. So apparently the kid's autistic now, even though he's definitely not. The last time I saw him he was five, so maybe retardation kicks in after that, but he's a super well-behaved, polite, happy and outgoing kid.

"He never screams or randomly drops his pants in public like the other children. There must be something wrong with him."

I had a lot of fun with that kid and I fear I was the little fucker's only hope at learning man shit. I don't think his mom has dated anyone since me.