• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

It's been a year since my close friend put a shotgun in his mouth and pulled the trigger.

Smeckler's Powder

Sweet powder eases the pain
Forum Clout
I just spoke to his mom. She is not the same person. It's horrifying.

I don't blame people who kill themselves, but fuck it creates an awful ripple effect.

He was 14 years old.
today was a combination day for us: our friend(family type chick) blew her brains out a few years ago, and my moms birthday who died retardedly a few years ago. we got flowers and shit

Smeckler's Powder

Sweet powder eases the pain
Forum Clout
Holy shit, that's fucked. I'm sorry that's terrible (genuinely).
Thank ya brotherman. She was down her for my sons birth and I noticed she seemed to have some clots in her leg(common side effect of jew goo) and I told her to check that shit out when she got home. She said she would but at my sisters wedding two months later she was barely functional and then croaked two months after that. Cause of death? "Clots in her leg wen't up and stopped her heart"

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
I don’t get why you’d just kill yourself at your house without trying to do something cool first. Don’t want to cause Quasi any trouble so I won’t elaborate on that but if you’re going to die anyways why not go out on top?
My mom's neighbours were a couple in their 80s who had been together since they were like 15. They did everything together and were very obviously in love in a way that I don't even think exists anymore. The wife got cancer and died pretty quickly. My mom said the day she died she could hear the old guy screaming like an animal in his house and she cries when she talks about it.

He started buying cigars and whiskey after not touching either for like 30 years and the last time she ever saw him he was out watering his wife's garden in the pouring rain. This guy was very spry and with-it, so it was pretty clear that he had just snapped. He left his car with the door open on the side of the road with his wallet on the seat and went into the woods and shot himself. He wasn't interested in being old without her and he didn't want to make a mess for his family to clean up.

It's the most beautiful, Shakespearian suicide I know of.

G

My mom's neighbours were a couple in their 80s who had been together since they were like 15. They did everything together and were very obviously in love in a way that I don't even think exists anymore. The wife got cancer and died pretty quickly. My mom said the day she died she could hear the old guy screaming like an animal in his house and she cries when she talks about it.

He started buying cigars and whiskey after not touching either for like 30 years and the last time she ever saw him he was out watering his wife's garden in the pouring rain. This guy was very spry and with-it, so it was pretty clear that he had just snapped. He left his car with the door open on the side of the road with his wallet on the seat and went into the woods and shot himself. He wasn't interested in being old without her and he didn't want to make a mess for his family to clean up.

It's the most beautiful, Shakespearian suicide I know of.
That's fucked up. Life's a bitch.

Consensual Rapist

私は爆発的な下痢をしています! ^_^
Forum Clout
I don’t get why you’d just kill yourself at your house without trying to do something cool first. Don’t want to cause Quasi any trouble so I won’t elaborate on that but if you’re going to die anyways why not go out on top?
I mean, you shouldn’t go in a crowded building, and start shooting people while yelling “Compound Media! Compound Media! This is for Anthony Cumia!!!” or something along the lines.