• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

It's been a year since my close friend put a shotgun in his mouth and pulled the trigger.

gassers

CakeHorn/Say "Cookie"/BonnieMcFarlaneMe2 Alt
Forum Clout
A girl i very vaguely knew in 8th grade killed herself. She was never a depressed type very extroverted and jovial on the other hand.

Another friend died in a crash. His car was going around 80-100mph and smashed straight into a tree. Horrific way to go out. i could barely make out that it was a car when i looked at the wreck.

Last edited:

Udders

Great food
Forum Clout
I bet you don't even hear it when it happens.

Bobby-Bacala-in-The-Sopranos.jpg

Mr. Faggotry

The world’s expert on faggotry
Forum Clout
I don’t get why you’d just kill yourself at your house without trying to do something cool first. Don’t want to cause Quasi any trouble so I won’t elaborate on that but if you’re going to die anyways why not go out on top?
I agree there are plenty of good prospects that you could go after before your demise.