• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

It's a conversation, porker. Always has been. Always.

G

I don't think it has anything to do with Miller Lite. He was trying to corrrrrect a point made by a atalker, got caught in a lie about not drinking Miller Lite, and now he has to argue and argue until he's technicality'ed himself into being right.

What's funny is that he probably does drink Miller Lite occasionally, but now, even though no one would have any way of knowing, he's never going to drink another one the rest of his life so his "I don't drink it anymore" statement can be "right". He is absolutely insane.
Thats legit how fucking insane and petty the dude is.

And how overweight he is he should be drinking lite.

Last edited by a moderator:

archive_bot

Forum Clout
Up until last year the Brewers’ home stadium was called Miller Park. What brand of beer do you think was the only option when he went to games there? Lying sack of shit.

232423422.png

DbV5qiJX4AAfiOK.jpeg

Cygnus Nana X-1

Forum Clout
I hope this diagram will be handed to the Milwaukee League of Justice as proof of Pat’s continuous and relentless harassment and terror campaign. Your lies forge your chains, Patrick. Wait quietly for the footsteps, stlaker. Quietly is the key.