• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

It's a conversation, porker. Always has been. Always.

Raymond

You will never see my penis
Forum Clout
Untitled-1.jpg

1645724675189.png

Last edited:
G

What's the problem with Miller Lite? My American beer experience is limited to Bud, Rolling Rock, Sam Adams and Michelob but I'd take a Miller Lite if it was a hot day and you offered me one. Let me guess. It's not exotic or obscure enough for the fat culture vulture who flunked out of Waukesha Technical College and waddled around Paris in a Captain America t-shirt.

CuntFucker .

Block and report the imposter
Forum Clout
What's the problem with Miller Lite? My American beer experience is limited to Bud, Rolling Rock, Sam Adams and Michelob but I'd take a Miller Lite if it was a hot day and you offered me one. Let me guess. It's not exotic or obscure enough for the fat culture vulture who flunked out of Waukesha Technical College and waddled around Paris in a Captain America t-shirt.
The Annabelle of beers. You can take it or leave it. And Patrick decided to leave it.

stealthygeek

Reminder: Vincent D'Onofrio blocked Patrick
Forum Clout

In one of these Clarence segments he's harassing some high school kid and telling him to say "pretty please with a cherry on top."

That kid is now a national baseball reporter for The Athletic, Evan Drellich. He and Ken Rosenthal were the ones who broke that massive Houston Astros scandal a couple years ago. But more importantly he has more followers than Patrick S Tomlinson.

He also said he didn't sign the consent form (or whatever it's called) but they just used it anyways. Makes me wonder why they didn't do the same with this guy. Maybe they assumed a kid wouldn't be suing them so who cares.

TorquieTwoBeers

Forum Clout
Why the fuck does he get so defensive over not drinking Miller Lite? It's beer, retard. Know what my favorite beer is? Whatever your ass has in the fridge. Dey all drink bretty good.
I don't think it has anything to do with Miller Lite. He was trying to corrrrrect a point made by a stlaker, got caught in a lie about not drinking Miller Lite, and now he has to argue and argue until he's technicality'ed himself into being right.

What's funny is that he probably does drink Miller Lite occasionally, but now, even though no one would have any way of knowing, he's never going to drink another one the rest of his life so his "I don't drink it anymore" statement can be "right". He is absolutely insane.