It’s 4:00pm on Christmas Eve. Why is Joseph so upset?

ElectricLightKazooII

I love that garlic buttah saw...
Aren't Mexicans -the only people that get called dreamers now- famous for having close knit family units? I think for all the fun that comes with muzzies, they too are fairly traditional as far as "the family unit" goes, too.
I grew up in a trailer park in the middle of nowhere and the Mexicans were BY FAR the best neighbors. Perfectly landscaped yards with kids playing out front, the smell of delicious barbecue wafting through the neighborhood every weekend, taking pride in their hard work and their neighbors. It was the white folks always getting the Sheriff called on them.

Joe's False Teethers

Moo moo moo moo
I grew up in a trailer park in the middle of nowhere and the Mexicans were BY FAR the best neighbors. Perfectly landscaped yards with kids playing out front, the smell of delicious barbecue wafting through the neighborhood every weekend, taking pride in their hard work and their neighbors. It was the white folks always getting the Sheriff called on them.
Mexicans: Weed, beer, and cookouts. The issue is the loud music at night but they're just having a good time.

White Trash: Meth, opiates, and all the degenerate thievery and domestic abuse calls that come with it.

Cptbaldopie

My Mexican neighbors bring me a big plate of tamales evey new years day. They are beter than my white always yelling at each other neighbors.