• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

It is 12:19 am in Milwaukee

Forum Clout
Things were quiet in the Middle East and Russia didn’t do anything while Trump was in office. Also, our economy was good. Yet this fat tard is still somehow convinced that Putin would rather have Trump in office instead of a mush brain limp spine like Biden that he can walk all over.

Pat is the perfect leftist, just a parrot for whatever is on cnn and msnbc without bothering to apply logic to anything.

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
Forum Clout
ap_james_holmes_kb_150427_3_16x9_992.jpg

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
The fact that these faggots are begging for war makes me feel really weird. Older people here, like @covidcumia: have liberals/progressives always been like this?
I'm only 32, but when I was a kid we had a Liberal Prime Minister, Jean Chretien. I don't know fuck all about his politics, but I remember people liking him and I thought he was cool. He was pretty much the opposite of Justin Trudeau. He was old and grumpy, looked like a Halloween mask and he wasn't an evil faggot. A protester was screaming in his face one time so Chretien scruffed him like kitten, covered his mouth and threw him on the ground and somehow busted one of the guy's teeth. On camera. They called it the Shawinigan Handshake and no one was mad. The guy who got the Shake was even like "yeah I guess I shouldn't have fucked around, eh." After that, if anyone took a picture with him, he'd pose with his hand on their throat like he was choking them like a pro wrestler lol. Someone did manage to deck him with a pie and run away a few years later though, but everyone there was like "You fucked up, hippie." and you could tell Chretien was fucking pissed and looking for someone to punch out.

Last edited:

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout
I'm only 32, but when I was a kid we had a Liberal Prime Minister, Jean Chretien. I don't know fuck all about his politics, but I remember people liking him and I thought he was cool. He was pretty much the opposite of Justin Trudeau. He was old and grumpy, looked like a Halloween mask and he wasn't an evil faggot. A protester was screaming in his face one time so Chretien scruffed him like kitten, covered his mouth and threw him on the ground and somehow busted one of the guy's teeth. On camera. They called it the Shawinigan Handshake and no one was mad. The guy who got the Shake was even like "yeah I guess I shouldn't have fucked around." After that, if anyone took a picture with him, he'd pose with his hand on their throat like he was choking them like a pro wrestler lol. Someone did manage to deck him with a pie and run away a few years later though, but everyone there was like "You fucked up, hippie." and you could tell Chretien was fucking pissed and looking for someone to punch out.

Great story, Abe. I had a hunch we were around the same age (:image_9249:) bracket.

G

where does a childless 42 year old pick up shit like "big mad" "totes" and "fur shore"?

I'm in the same boat as you. I have 3 kids, 2 teens and a 21 year old. I generally don't pick up and use the slang much but a few minor things have made it into my vocabulary from time to time.

Rick just has this like Peter Pan complex or something where he's always trying to appear young. He was born in the last year of Generation X (1980) but he'll try and claim he's an older millennial. He commented on that woman's post about being in your 30s like he's still in his 30s. He tries, and usually fails, to appropriate slang. He generally fucks it up by either being late (when he was using "ok boomer") or fucking it up (saying something claps instead of slaps). He generally ends up looking like the Steve Buscemi "How Do You Do, Fellow Kids" meme when he does it.

One more thing, my 18-year old just came through the living room and I asked her if she ever used the term "big mad". The answer was yes, but not in a while. So Rick is still batting 1.000 on fucking up slang. He's fat, too.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
I'm in the same boat as you. I have 3 kids, 2 teens and a 21 year old. I generally don't pick up and use the slang much but a few minor things have made it into my vocabulary from time to time.

Rick just has this like Peter Pan complex or something where he's always trying to appear young. He was born in the last year of Generation X (1980) but he'll try and claim he's an older millennial. He commented on that woman's post about being in your 30s like he's still in his 30s. He tries, and usually fails, to appropriate slang. He generally fucks it up by either being late (when he was using "ok boomer") or fucking it up (saying something claps instead of slaps). He generally ends up looking like the Steve Buscemi "How Do You Do, Fellow Kids" meme when he does it.

One more thing, my 18-year old just came through the living room and I asked her if she ever used the term "big mad". The answer was yes, but not in a while. So Rick is still batting 1.000 on fucking up slang. He's fat, too.
Pat is a fat rube from Wisconsin which is already on average 5-10 years behind on everything. Once a slang word reaches Pat’s world it’s already done. Pat was def one of the last people saying YOLO! Long after it had died.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
Same with his view of Trump - simultaneously the stupidest human alive who thinks drinking bleach cures Covid, and yet also an international criminal mastermind who sets complex traps for Biden to fall into and evades prosecution at every turn
They did the same with W. That's why they had to make Cheney the boogie man, so they didn't have to admit bush was smarter than they thought. Also they ranked in him for getting into Yale undeservedly when they d screech if you point out the disproportionate Jewish attendance of Ivys

Bin_The_Blacks

What you Torquin 'bout Wheelers
Forum Clout

You are hella wrong, child.