Is user @turry fawks lying about having a wife and kids? Are those toothbrushes in his weakling manlet selfie owned by multiple gay lover room mates?

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
@Sue Lightning WWAW with gay radar percentage on this guy.

Bear in mind,

Thats a tough one man. I can’t say percentages but he’s straight, maybe a little metrosexual. You may know this already but fags can’t help themselves. If Jenna were gay there would be some mention of him being a fag somewhere.

NoBacon

The gunslinger.
Thats a tough one man. I can’t say percentages but he’s straight, maybe a little metrosexual. You may know this already but fags can’t help themselves. If Jenna were gay there would be some mention of him being a fag somewhere.

He is obsessed with rom coms, has an encyclopaedia understanding of celebrity gossip, worships actresses but not in a “I want to have a go inside her” way, in a “the silhouette of her dress at the gala was so complementary to her eye shadow” way.

Also when he talks about women and women he’s supposedly fucked, he sounds like Steve Carrel in 40 year old virgin talking about sand.

It’s 100%, Sue.

NoBacon

The gunslinger.
@Turry Fawks is too short to be a father.

harrison-davis-warwick-davis-samantha-davis-annabelle-davis-122822-1-ea528584b1f34d3ca24def5c992de84c.jpg

Jenna

and her hair smells like red froot loops
He is obsessed with rom coms, has an encyclopaedia understanding of celebrity gossip, worships actresses but not in a “I want to have a go inside her” way, in a “the silhouette of her dress at the gala was so complementary to her eye shadow” way.

Also when he talks about women and women he’s supposedly fucked, he sounds like Steve Carrel in 40 year old virgin talking about sand.

It’s 100%, Sue.

What romcom am I obsessed with?

You get so frothed up thinking of me just inventing random shit while you tug your sad little cock. JENNA ONLY WATCHES ROM COMS AND I WATCH MANLY CHRISTIAN MOVIES... gooooooosh. Then a nice fat load explodes all over your sweatpants and you get back to posting instead of cleaning it up.

Jenna

and her hair smells like red froot loops
Probably ones involving two men

Nobody forced you to post that creepy "I think of Jenna and Turry whenever I get horny" diary entry.

But hey, you're in fully insecure, feelings hurt, I'm-rubber-you're-glue mode. Tell me more about how I'm asckually the gay one and every straight guy you know thinks of his male enemies while jacking off.