Is this the end of everything?

chocolatehellhole

Pay attention to how nervous I am
1210535.jpg

fabulous godmother is a ripoff

TheRevAlJolson

Blackface Killah
At first, I was w/e about it. Its just some kids shit, no need to continue the cycle of hating the next generation's pop culture. I mean, my folks were critical of the kids shit I watched back in the day... But maybe they were right to be. More people I meet that are around my age are faggots than aren't and the majority of my generation were raised in front of a tv. Can't ignore the coincidence there. I'm kinda grateful my broke ass family couldn't afford cable, now.

AwfulManTitTankTop

"AnTi-swaTTing laws"
Idk man. I tried watching that HBO Watchmen series after hearing a couple of friends recommend it and I made it 10 minutes before I shut it off. It opens with a black mother and son in a movie theater as the klan has their city under siege and burning down around them. Her husband arrives with a rifle, implying he's fought his way there and has come to their rescue. He immediately hands the rifle to his wife, who then daringly leads them to safety. After a few hamfisted attempts at racial metaphors for the lowest common denominator, we see an all-black production of the musical Oklahoma. It seems like they're trying to emasculate black men under the guise of diversity and inclusion. It's already been happening in modern hip-hop for a while now. I felt it was disrespectful to the legacy of Watchmen, which is one of the only capeshits I like. I figure that's been how most comic fans have been feeling for some time now as their favorite characters are fagged up and put in blackface.

Most movies and shows fucking suck now. It's all become so agenda driven and inorganic. There are occasional bright spots like Unhinged with Russell Crowe. That was a refreshingly misogynistic movie that was clearly the product of a writer's messy divorce with how aggressively anti-woman it was. But in this era it was a breath of fresh air. It was the guy equivalent to the Invisible Man remake.

DiarrheaDick

Get up here and shut up!
Most movies and shows fucking suck now. It's all become so agenda driven and inorganic. There are occasional bright spots like Unhinged with Russell Crowe. That was a refreshingly misogynistic movie that was clearly the product of a writer's messy divorce with how aggressively anti-woman it was. But in this era it was a breath of fresh air. It was the guy equivalent to the Invisible Man remake.
There's nothing original anymore either. Everything is a reboot or a sequel to a 20 year old movie. It doesn't help that there's really no such thing as actual acting anymore and that writers and producers now need to spend more time making sure the cast is diverse enough (regardless of abilities) and the dialog is woke enough. No seriously, it's a new requirement of the Acadamy. No trannies or blacks? No accolades, and you might as well kiss your career goodbye if you were dumb enough to get involved with Hollywood in the first place. Isn't the Wonder Years getting a reboot but with an all black cast even?

I don't remember the last time I watched anything on TV, I just watch random people's YouTube channels. I think the last movie I enjoyed was Uncut Gems. Before that, I honestly don't remember.

G

There's nothing original anymore either. Everything is a reboot or a sequel to a 20 year old movie. It doesn't help that there's really no such thing as actual acting anymore and that writers and producers now need to spend more time making sure the cast is diverse enough (regardless of abilities) and the dialog is woke enough. No seriously, it's a new requirement of the Acadamy. No trannies or blacks? No accolades, and you might as well kiss your career goodbye if you were dumb enough to get involved with Hollywood in the first place. Isn't the Wonder Years getting a reboot but with an all black cast even?

I don't remember the last time I watched anything on TV, I just watch random people's YouTube channels. I think the last movie I enjoyed was Uncut Gems. Before that, I honestly don't remember.
If they turn Winnie Cooper into a black tranny I’ll suicide bomb the studio

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

Those breeches will stay open!
Idk man. I tried watching that HBO Watchmen series after hearing a couple of friends recommend it and I made it 10 minutes before I shut it off. It opens with a black mother and son in a movie theater as the klan has their city under siege and burning down around them. Her husband arrives with a rifle, implying he's fought his way there and has come to their rescue. He immediately hands the rifle to his wife, who then daringly leads them to safety. After a few hamfisted attempts at racial metaphors for the lowest common denominator, we see an all-black production of the musical Oklahoma. It seems like they're trying to emasculate black men under the guise of diversity and inclusion. It's already been happening in modern hip-hop for a while now. I felt it was disrespectful to the legacy of Watchmen, which is one of the only capeshits I like. I figure that's been how most comic fans have been feeling for some time now as their favorite characters are fagged up and put in blackface.

They also turned Dr Manhattan into Dr Detroit.

Mel Gibson

Saint
I swear to God if everyone just went outside every day and punched just one uppity woman, tranny or flamboyant gay in the face we could save the world. You don't even need to really hurt them. Just a smack and a "THAT'S ENOUGH, GODDAMMIT! ENOUGH OUTTA YOU!!"
I gave my ex a knuckle sandwich right into her big fucking mouth while she was holding my daughter. These fucking cunts need to be kept in line. Christianity needs to return to the dark ages. Anyone deviating from the morals of the word need to be disemboweled.

G

Not sure about a tranny, but she is going to be black (they also changed her name to Keisa Clemmons) and the series is set in late 60's Alabama, so I'm sure it'll be like a Spike Lee movie with regard to how the whites will be portrayed.
Ok so it’s basically a different show that they’re just giving that name to so old people who liked it 30 years ago will watch