• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Is this really how they fire people in England?

Dusty Dan

Forum Clout
Company i worked for, some lad got fired for misconduct (he was working on personal projects using office equipment) and the way we did it was his manager goes "mate, can I have a word with you outside for a sec? Oh and bring your coat and bag." Then when we got outside said boss gave him a bollocking and said he'd get his p45 in the post.

G

I’d like to fire my cock into Julie Andrew’s ass.

50FEAAF0-AFAD-4FDF-8D07-B778FBD9A2F7.gif

Dennyislife

Forum Clout
Bollocking? British English is the most inferior language on the European continent, you'd be better suited to replace most of the vocabulary with Arabic, Punjabi and Urdu already.
Unlike simplified English you use our language has a history bollocks and bollocking has its routes in the 12th century.

It's called having a culture. America should try it.

Forum Clout
Company i worked for, some lad got fired for misconduct (he was working on personal projects using office equipment) and the way we did it was his manager goes "mate, can I have a word with you outside for a sec? Oh and bring your coat and bag." Then when we got outside said boss gave him a bollocking and said he'd get his p45 in the post.

Bruv that's right mentol. What a muppet. Who was that bellend?

Cyberatorquer

Five Sink Gangster Cribs
Forum Clout
Unlike simplified English you use our language has a history bollocks and bollocking has its routes in the 12th century.

It's called having a culture. America should try it.
Cling to your history as your present is overturned and inverted, vallah. Nice culture, stupid.

Punished Dan Mullen

Calamari Ring Leader
Forum Clout
oi mates be doing that shit cause they dont get no guns know what i am saying