• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Is this funny or am I losing it

DiarrheaDick

Get up here and shut up!
Forum Clout
Buzzin. Buzzin Frog. Born on the shores of the Euro Larvae River in Rapala. Couple of husky jerks brought me to Slimy Slug, South Dakota. Up there by Timber Doodle? The Zebco brothers, Smithwick and Salty Dog Shrimp.

Ohh, I can't go fishing this afternoon, I have a big meeting at ahhh, the uhhhh, men's room.

Punished Dan Mullen

Calamari Ring Leader
Forum Clout
njVNC1a.jpeg

G

ugly bish i hope she dies
You have to stop making fun of the way other women look; it's just a projection of your own insecurities.

I have no idea who that photo is, and yes she is an ugly fucking bitch, but that's besides the point.

You are most likely very attractive and shouldnt be so hard on yourself. Gain some self esteem.

CumiaPoodle

Brazil sent me a wife with a dick ☺️
Forum Clout
he's haitian/bahamian and black as night. i think i've had 1 white boyfriend in my life unless you count jews and spaniards as white
Why don’t you get yourself a human boyfriend. Jesus nigga aren’t you tired of the beatings and illiterate text messages about how they’ll never lay a hand on you again

edit I like Hispanic and black girls. But their men (blacks) for the most part are terrible people. Why subject yourself to that?