• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Is this funny or am I losing it

Ant_It_Fun

Big Time
Forum Clout
giphy.gif

captain_kamala

Calling all simps
Forum Clout
Yeah, you're hallucinating/being paranoid again my dear. Time to get your meds adjusted.
do you want to know the most fucked up thing is no psychiatrists with a private practice will take me on because its too high risk or whatever so i see a fucking nurse practitioner at a low income clinic! i tried to tell her one of my meds is supposed to be twice a day but she doesn't get it. i guess i have to go to miami or some big city to find someone who knows what they're doing

Dummy Gaynuts

Pookie-pie water-pig
Forum Clout
do you want to know the most fucked up thing is no psychiatrists with a private practice will take me on because its too high risk or whatever so i see a fucking nurse practitioner at a low income clinic! i tried to tell her one of my meds is supposed to be twice a day but she doesn't get it. i guess i have to go to miami or some big city to find someone who knows what they're doing
have you considered chiefing some weed