Is there anything gayer than Blink 182?

RedHeadpw2

Fan of the Era
I like them, and green day. I love that cheesy pop-punk shit.

f9820f2b3ff843332dedd3fc56a4cebd.jpg
Tartan twink!!!

Cuphead

Formerly know as Fat Abbot
I like how Green Day were pretty much completely irrelevant in 2003, revitalized their career in 2004, then had no idea how they did it and just ruined their entire restored legacy by releasing increasingly shittier albums and dressing dumber and dumber every time.
They are selling out baseball stadiums this summer by doing Dookie and American Idiot in full. I have a feeling that is going to be their setlist going forward. I will also take car crashes and "faggot" going forward because Green Day does put on a good live show and I'll be going this summer even though all their post American Idiot stuff sucks and Billie Joe Armstrong is a huge faggot.

Cuphead

Formerly know as Fat Abbot
As far as pop punk shit goes, you know who was surprisingly kind of great live? Sum 41.
I second this. Went to a Sum 41 show a couple years ago on a whim. Missed the first opener, but the second opener was a straight up metalcore band calling for mosh pits and walls of death and shit. Wasn't what I expect at all. But Sum 41 was awesome and played a good mix of their entire career discography. I saw them again last year opening for The Offspring, but it was at an amphitheater opposed to a small club and I was browning out by the time they hit the stage, but they were still better than The Offspring.

I second this. Went to a Sum 41 show a couple years ago on a whim. Missed the first opener, but the second opener was a straight up metalcore band calling for mosh pits and walls of death and shit. Wasn't what I expect at all. But Sum 41 was awesome and played a good mix of their entire career discography. I saw them again last year opening for The Offspring, but it was at an amphitheater opposed to a small club and I was browning out by the time they hit the stage, but they were still better than The Offspring.
I saw The Offspring at a festival a couple years ago and Dexter was forgetting the words of their big hits. And when they did “Bad Habit” they got to the “You stupid dumb shit goddamn motherfucker” part and they stopped the vocals to let the audience sing it but 90% of the crowd didn’t know it so it was dead silence.

Saw Green Day a few years ago and I agree with that other fag that they’re great live, even though Billie Joe is a douchebag. Tre Cool and Mike Dirnt are one of the best rhythm sections out there.