• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Is there anyone in your life that reminds you of Pat?

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
I have a cousin who posts her entire life on Facebook. Like every mundane detail as if anyone gives a fuck about this fat ugly bitch's unremarkable life. She's a cashier at a fucking gas station and bitches like it's the hardest job in the world. "ESPECIALLY WITH THREE KIDS!" She doesn't drive, so her husband, who busts his ass doing shiftwork, has to drive their kids around and pick her up during the time that he should be sleeping, and she says backhanded shit about him all the time. She also makes their kids do "photoshoots" which consist of them posing like faggots in the woods while she takes grainy pictures with her shitty phone camera. And any time she mentions her kids she always has to mention how much she kind of hates them but ultimately loves them.

Just shitty, self centered stuff. The main thing is the Facebook posts. Nobody cares. They're for nobody.

Last edited:
G

The only two people I can think of is a mentally unstable cunt who a friend of mine is married to. She seems to have a narcissistic personality disorder and lives her life using her young kids as social and political point-making props on social media. But at least she didn't abandon them and she's a yoga nut so is in shape. The other is a bum I saw rooting through the trash outside my apartment building the other day. He also wasn't fat though.

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Forum Clout
Somebody I used to go to school with posts incredibly mundane shit on Twitter every day, like complaining about politics and covid restrictions and retweeting people with similar opinions. It's even more bizarre than Patrick though since he gets no engagement on his tweets at all. Like zero; might as well just talk to himself in the mirror.

I check his Twitter every few months just out of curiosity to see if he's still keeping it up and he always is. Not as fat as Patrick though, so there's that.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
His compulsive lying reminds me of a kid back in 3rd grade but as I got older I got better at spotting these phonys and do not associate with people like pat. I just ignore them and watch them annoy other people. Fortunately the people I work with would sniff out Pat quickly and he would never last. Once he was caught in a lie nobody would want to work with him. Pat could never work in a group/team environment.

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
Forum Clout
Softheaded Nad. Tells outrageous, pants-on-fire, look out for lightning to strike lies.

Like he shot 50 coyotes. Ok must be a big pile of coyote carcasses, right? No.

But he is retarded. He doesn't cook, bank, or hold a job not from an in-law. Smokes hella weed. His mother was prescribed liquor to drink while carrying young Nad because she'd had 8 previous miscarriages. Shoulda left it alone.

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
God no but there was a fat kid in middle school who also considered himself this superior mind and would lose his shit like Fat does when people made fun of him. I remember laughing at him and he got bright red and tried to push me once and I slapped him in the face so hard he had a red hand tattooed onto his cheek for the rest of the day. Good times. Bullying wins, kids. #bullying

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Forum Clout
Whenever I watch Star Wars with my kids and Vader comes on screen, I know a faggy tub of goo shoots nerf darts and pretends he’s Luke during those scenes. I cheer for Vader just knowing that Piggy wants to throat Lukes cock more than anything.

G

I know someone who is a clinical narcissist and it is amazing how similar he is to Patrick. It is quite honestly very sad to see how this disorder completely destroys a person's family, social, and financial life, and how they completely bring it all upon themselves.

analeggsalad

the Gentleman's sissy hypno
Forum Clout
the only one out of all of them that reminds me of people I've had to deal with IRL who you really do not like or want to be involved with but can't avoid is Sam Roberts. He's even worse than Opie in this regard

I know Jim feels the same things I'm describing when I write this post and he deeply resents having to be around that person daily. But he doesn't have the nuts to fuck off and do something for himself. Nana has more dignity than Penis Skull in this regard. Penis Skull is sniveling behind the scenes with resentment towards Sam just as he did towards Gregg a decade ago, only he has nobody "on his side" to unload on, and all his neuroses and anxiety stemming from this situation are channeled into fake characters and international chaturbate transsexual prostitutes

Last edited: