• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Is there anyone in your life that reminds you of Pat?

P

potatopeeler63

The pinko commie faggots from my econ classes in college. They want everything for free, take no responsibility for anything, and have this facade of outwardly loving everyone when in reality theyre vile and have hatred/evil in their soul.

basically, fatrick has never progressed past the mindset of a 20 year old overweight leech

Patrick O'Neal

Forum Clout
I used to work with a guy who turned his Facebook photo into a rainbow for the gays when that was a thing and would just repost anything feminist or liberal without reading it just to virtue signal. The guy could barely be in a room with a woman without screaming at her, so he laid the pretend feminism thing on particularly thick.

Also, he wanted to be a writer and if he mentioned writing anything it would always be a massive exaggeration. For example, he claimed that before the weebs took it over, he wrote most of TVtropes.com

He'd talk about Doctor Who a lot - at least until I told him to stop.

He wasn't fat though, or a gym bore and he didn't talk about politics. Looking back, and comparing him with Pat I guess he wasn't so bad! Funny that. At the time I hated him, but after reading 3 or 4 Pat tweets and I'd welcome him with open arms.

stealthygeek

Reminder: Vincent D'Onofrio blocked Patrick
Forum Clout
Couple years ago my sister told me that Chik-Fil-A was trying to get legislation passed to make it legal to kill gay people and I laughed in her face. Read it on twitter obviously.

To be fair she ended up trying Chik-Fil-A sauce a few months ago so I think she realized she was being a retard.

Mr-Wrinkle-Paws

My name's Henry. And you're here with me now
Forum Clout
Have this asshole neighbor thats related by marriage by like second cousins or some bullshit, this cocksucker will lie about anything makes up shit how helped you some way, real biden voter every year election time has signs out in yard supports the most liberal fucks, did disability gig for 30 years, he ran for some type town supervisor, had his wife call my wife at the time that was registered republican asked her to change parties so she could vote for him

BudDickman

Forum Clout
Sometimes a coworker (wait, they're nothing like Pat because they have a job) will go out of his way to draw attention to something they did, like they want someone to put a gold star on their forehead. Or sometimes a friend (also already unlike Pat because they have friends) will tell a cringey, uninteresting, possibly embellished story where the point is basically "I'm a cool guy who does cool stuff". In the past I've caught myself doing Pat-like stuff like this, but it's been a while.

Pat the Simp

If I ever do any see of them...
Forum Clout
Have this asshole neighbor thats related by marriage by like second cousins or some bullshit, this cocksucker will lie about anything makes up shit how helped you some way, real biden voter every year election time has signs out in yard supports the most liberal fucks, did disability gig for 30 years, he ran for some type town supervisor, had his wife call my wife at the time that was registered republican asked her to change parties so she could vote for him
This is one long ass sentence, Patrick.

Snake

Forum Clout
I have a 2nd cousin that kinda looks like him a way, but with long hair like a fucking woman. Just as fat. A weed smoking layabout that does everything he can to not work. He had unemployment checks coming in for over a year for some reason and he didn't look for a job until it ran out. Married some coal burner that had a brown kid from another relationship who I believe is half Israeli. He had a kid with her and I think he's some level of retarded from what I hear.

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

Those breeches will stay open!
Forum Clout
A guy i went to school with is a compulsive liar and complete narcissist who will never admit he’s wrong, even when he is presented with hard evidence. He also fried his brain with heavy weed consumption and has the emotional range of a teenager.

He reminds me of Pat, just not as fat.

Forum Clout
It takes a lot to completely cut ties with someone that was your childhood best friend that you hung with almost every day.
When I was like 11 it dawned on me that he was an utter Tomlinson and I completely cut ties with him. Everything out of his mouth was a lie to make himself seem awesome and he didnt even try to make them believable. Would lie about kissing girls and I would think, dude we hang out every day, like when the fuck would that even have happened.
All the kids in the neighborhood that he was a dick to would go on to have their own friend groups that did fun shit in high school and tall tales Tomlinson had literally zero friends. Last I checked he’s into Marvel movies and participated in the George Floyd protests, so yeah he definitely takes the cake and actually come to think of it, might be why Im such a passionate Pat poster.
Fuck, its all comin back now. He would purposely call my house instead of my cell phone to get me to answer and trap me into hanging out. Fuck that faggot

Last edited: